Sweet

_(n)_ walked calmly out her class. A small hand kept patting her cheek making her look down " hm?" " I'm hungry..." " you ate like 20 mins ago..." " I'm hungry though ." Madara glared while she sweat dropped " uhm okay let's just see...what we find..." The 20 year old looked round the collage campus seeing the cafe still open " want some coffee ...?" ".........mm...." She smiled walking towards it while the male sat inside the coat pocket resting on her chest.

--

"One small capuchino one order of Inari and also one small cheesecake ." _(n)_ calmly Swapped the credit card on the machine . Madara peeked up seeing many students sitting around with their own pocket pets as they worked on the assignments.

"Ah who's that?" The woman smiled seeing something Black sticking up. Madara quickly hide inside making _(n)_ giggle " his Madara." She calmly
Placed her hand inside the pocket bringing it out covering the trembling male.

The woman smiled curiously seeing the students hand slowly open. The woman froze while her eye twitched . _(n)_ looked down but sweat dropped.

Madara was glaring ugly as he growled and hissed up at her declaring this his territory.

"His a....lively one."

"Hehe....."

_(n)_ sweat dropped smiling as she places him back on the pocket quickly.

---

Madara was sitting on the table glaring as he ate his fried tofu. _(n)_ blinked looking down at him " why are you mad now ?" ".....*munching noises*" " hey don't ignore me." She sigh as he licked the capuchino  while his hair made him look like a puffy black ball.

She blinked looking at the cheesecake. She got her fork cutting a small piece.

"Madara."

"Mm"

"Open your mouth "

"Why..."

"Just do it ."

The male blinked confuse looking up at her having pink cheeks. He looked to the side opening his small mouth as she placed the cheesecake inside if calmly.
Madara blinked chewing if but froze making her raise an eyebrow " are you okay...." "......" " Madara....?" He looked at the sweet a she placed the fried tofu down. The male quickly crawled towards it beginning to eat one side happily with eyes close having a smile.
_(n)_ anime cried at the cute sight. She brought out her phone taking photos of him none stop ' so adorable !!!!!!'
----------

Madara yawned  quietly as he laid on a comfy pillow. He smiled feeling a finger scratch his head as he slowly slept. _(n)_ smiled anime crying yet again. She didn't know how. Or why. But this guy made her cry more then she would when she would see something sad. She slowly moved closer laying her head on her the pillow watching sleep. Madara smiled a bit while she placed a a small part of her blanket on top of him.

--few mins later--

Madara witched feeling something smacking him. He blinked opening his eyes meeting a cats butt."........" He growled angrily as he saw the male cat sleep. The small pet slept sat up but noticed the 20 year old sleeping. He like around then back at her as he scooted closer laying next to her neck closing his eyes yet again.

------

Madara  blinked watching the woman sleep. He looked around the quiet place then back at her blushing a bit. He placed his hand on her cheek moving her head a bit "OY...." "Mm...." "I'm hungry..." " it's late." " I don't care." " you'll get sick so no. Wait till tomorrow." She got him slowly placing him on her pillow.
Madara blinked twice sitting there. He slowly glared standing up again walking towards her .

-----------------

_(n)_ glared holding her bitten cheek as she looked at the porcupine haired male eat. " you didn't had to bite me." " you would listen either way." He glared looking back at her while she puffed her cheeks looking away.

"Also what's up with you hissing at everyone that wants to look at you ."

"Why should I let them. They don't own me."

She sweat dropped smiling while he kept eating angrily ' he really has a big temper.....' Madara stopped eating feeling something patting his head " what...." " your so cute !" " H-Hmp." He glared blushing darkly while she giggle.

------Next Day-------

" See I told you ..." _(n)_ smiled placing a ring towel on top of his forehead. Madara glared having pink cheeks. He covered half of his face with the blanket feeling a large stomach ache coming again. "Here drink this." "No." "Madara drink this it'll help. " "No." He glared opening his eyes again. The young woman slowly Glared . She placed her nail tips on his cheek pinching it tightly making him open his mouth to scream but she quickly dropped five drops of medicine having him choke .

"Evil woman!!!*cough*"

"Shut up...."

She smirks while he glared looking to the side blushing more as she scratched his head with her finger having him close his eyes slowly.