Job (?)

-----1 year / after collage / real life ----

Madara blinked moving a teapot around smiling.

"Stop it"

_(n)_ turned to him seeing the man on the yukata sitting calmly looking around like he did nothing. Her cheeks puffed a bit looking back to the Geisha performing. Madara looked back at the strange thing moving it curiously.

*crash*

The place went silent. Everyone turned back along with _(n)_. Madara was looking to the side sweating nervously with a broken teapot on the floor.

------------------

A man walked rubbing his head anime crying, a  woman with puffed cheeks walked next to him  " I told you not to play with the stuff " "Hmp." He glared looking away. _(n)_ stared at him for a while " you look like a woman when you make that pose ." " what....." He turned blushing a bit. She laughed a bit seeing his bashful expression" nothing ." Madara blinked confuse but he slowly smiled quickly walking in back of her.
A surprised gasp left her lips feeling arms around her waist. _(n)_ looked back blushing with a nervous expression as he smiled down at her " what?" " u-uhm....nothing ...." She smiled more having dark red cheeks as she stared straight again, her face burned darker feeling his grip tighten ' why is this guy too adorable for his age.....' She puffed her cheeks remembering his other personality ' at least his better then that one....'

----------

"Job...?"

"Mm"

"...why?"

"So you won't be bored around the house while I'm out "

Madara blinked confuse reading the many fliers , _(n)_ smiled a bit seeing him glare slowly " but people tend to touch me when your not around " "................." Her eye twitched a bit " what...." "Mm this one time a woman grouped my a-" " okay!! Uhm...." She thought deeply but quickly snapped her fingers turning to a confuse Madara " you'll work with the geisha !" "...what??" "Mm might as well tell them how sorry you are for doing that too" "but I'm a man..." "Back then men dressed like that also, it's normal!!" She cat smiled devilishly down at the frighten yet confuse male "Uhm......n-no I'm ...good ...ill find something ...." He looked to the side nervously feeling her hands on his shoulder as he tried running off " oh  no you don't ."

------------ ---Next Day--------------

Madara glared sitting in back of a table with his hair nicely combed, a gold yukata and a black obi were placed on him. His pale cheeks turned red hearing giggling .

"....I hate you...."

"Oh shut up....working here will also give you money for the cheesecake."

"Okay..."

The man blinked looking up at her . _(n)_ sweat dropped smiling seeing how womanly he looked 'uhhhhhhh' "see yah!" She turned but blinked feeling her wrist getting clutched. The woman turned confuse seeing Madara blushing more with a pout "......hug..." "Eh..." She smiled twitching.

The male sigh letting her wrist go as his arms extended up towards her like a child. _(n)_ anime cried from his cuteness ' why!!!!!!'

-----------------------------

Madara had the most bored expression ever along with death written around him as a group of elderly men sat around him. His eyebrow twitched feeling touched ' yeah..safe place Hu......' His once innocent like expression went deadly with red glowing eyes .

A shadow slowly formed covering his eyes but glowing dots broke threw it.

-----meanwhile-------

_(n)_ blinked nervously reading her resume. She sigh watching women walk out crying from being rejected. ' err...I hope Dara is okay...' She smiled walking towards the giant door.

--------------

*crashing / screaming / explosions *

Madara glared demonically as he placed his hands on his yukata folded " IM A MAN!!!!!!!!" He flashed a curvy/ mosculine body irritated.

The women fainted along with some men from his God-like appearance.

Madara had pure rage shown as his hair slowly turned white and an eye opened on his forehead.

------------------------

_(n)_ smiled with pure confusion seeing the CEO's hand out " well?" "H-Hu...." She blinked getting it slowly moving it up and down with his. The man smiled " congratulations. You got the job."

"....eh???..."

-------------------

_(n)_ stared at the burning building with a poker face. She looked to her side seeing a black haired purple eyed man glaring angrily with crossed arms and an open yukata.

"...what uhm...."

"Shut up and take me home woman."

She twitched hearing his deep voice. Madara looked down at her " what. Move and take me now." _(n)_ sweat dropped putting her hands out as he puffed landing on them knocked out cold. She swallowed nervously ' great.......I get an awesome high paying job but......' She looked back as the ambulances tried putting the fire out.

"My pay check will go towards that....."

------------------

Madara opened his eyes slowly "ow ow...." He held his head crying a bit from the ugly pain. The small thing looked around confuse but stopped seeing a woman talking in the phone. He blinked standing up twitching at times from the mass head ache.

_(n)_ sigh hanging up ' few.......' She turned seeing him " oh good your awake .." " what happened...." " what do you mean ?" "....I don't remember much..." The male frowned a bit making her blink surprised ' so it was him....' " nothing nothing ! Good thing thou " "Hu?" "I got the job so you don't have to work there, I called the boss already."

Madara blinked twice being picked up , he hugged her thumb for support while his eyes moved up " what...." _(n)_ smiled bigger freaking him out a bit " oh nothing!!" She rubbed his cheek giggling while he sweat dropped confuse.

________________________

Was this chapter even funny ....? No?  (இ∀ இ'。) .......Momo sucks right now *hides under her rock*