Awkward

_(n)_ laid on her bed sweating none stop. She looked back slowly seeing a sleeping man. But. He was cute and small. She anime cried ' shit shit shit shit !!!!!!' She turned facing him blushing darkly. Her finger moved poking his cheek.

Madara twitched opening his eyes sleepily. He stretched turning going to sleep again. The woman sigh a bit smiling but blinked '......I feel bad....' She looked at the tiny thing again while her face went red remembering the other....day.
Her hands clapped on her face from embarrassment while steam came out her head.

-----------------------

Madara was sitting on the edge of the desk looking down having extremely bright red cheeks. He turned slowly towards the woman as she did her homework. _(n)_ looked to her side making eye contact "......." "........." They looked away slowly sweating nervously.

She looked back at him as did he. They staid quiet eyeing one an other. Madara looked down a shamed while _(n)_ looked to the side embarrassed.

*cough / throat clearing nosies *

*cough* *cough*

They made eye contact again. _(n)_ blinked moving her hand slowly having her palm face up as it stopped in front of him. Madara blinked looking down at it. He sigh a bit stepping in it as he sat looking away. The woman smiled slowly rubbing his head with her thumb while he closed his eyes calmly, slowly forming a smile.
She giggled quietly as he rubbed his head on if enjoying the feeling he was getting.
The male slowly opened his eyes looking up at her while she looked down at him. They froze smiling nervously.

-------------------

Mito sweat dropped smiling confuse at her friend "....is something wrong ...?" ".....you lied." " what....." _(n)_ looked at her with a terrified expression making the redhead freeze.

"What do you mean!!?"

"You said it was going to be normal."

"Yeah...why !??"

"........"

The young woman blushed darkly remembering the extremely seductive and perverted man. Mito raised an eyebrow confuse seeing her friends weird behavior .

---------------

Madara blinked looking side to side as the woman walked on her room fixing the place. He looked down at his hands but twitched feeling something rubbing his head. The small thing looked up blushing slowly while _(n)_ smiled down at him " sorry about that." He shook his head slowly " no it should be me apologizing." He blinked hearing sniffing " O-OY !!"his eyes moved up quickly but he made a poker face.
_(n)_ sniffed having a pink blush across her face " your so cute !!!!!" ".......Urusai....."

-----

Madara peeked from behind a desk nervously seeing a blonde man next to the woman. He eyed him without blinking.  Next to the little pet was a cat also eyeing the man.

_(n)_ blinked looking at her book with pure confusion " I don't get it......"

"...you just have to find the root for it."

"......."

"You still don't get it ?"

"Nope......"

"......"

Minato placed a hand on his temple having a gloomy smile while _(n)_ blinked confuse " what..? Why are you all down?" " nothing nothing."

Madara glared seeing how friendly they were being. He looked to the side seeing a sharpen pencil"..........."

"Okay then.." Minato looked at her smiling " just try to me-" *poke*

*loud gasp*

"What the!!!" The woman looked around while she quickly removed the pencil from his eye . "I-It's  fine...." " no it's not !!" She looked back glaring seeing something black and an other fluffy thing trying to hide.

The woman glared more  " Come on I'll call kushina." " thank you ..."

---------------

Madara had his arms crossed while he faced the wall. Next to him was a cat.

"Don't do that to my friends ."

"....."

"Are you listening !!!"

"....."

"Don't you ignore me!!!"

"......"

She puffed her cheeks while the man stayed silent with a smirk on his face. He and the cat eyed one an other amuse with devil horns on their heads.

_______________________

Did this chapter make any sense !!??? (유∀유|||)......