Chan

Art by tumbler / Deviant Art: HachimitsuBani ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

_____________________

_(n)_ rubbed a sleeping mans head. She giggled happily seeing him smile more as he rolled facing up. The young woman moved her finger to his tummy rubbing it as she giggled.
Madara let out giggles S he snores a bit stretching happily. _(n)_ blinked twice. She smiled happily leaning down kissing his chubby cheek making him twitch.

----------------

Madara was sitting down wearing his armor as he calmly began to drink tea from a tiny cup. He looked up at the woman seeing her smiling at him happy.

"What...."

"Oh nothing ~~~"

".......stop looking at me then"

"Why~"

".....it's creepy "

He blushed feeling her finger rubbing his head as he looked down. The small thing felt his chest get warm as he looked up at the woman.

"_(n)_....."

"Mm?"

He blushed more seeing her staring at him happily . He looked at his tea twitching as she picked him up slowly sitting him in her palm. " what is it ~" Madara blinked looking at her with pink cheeks. He looked down thinking "nothing......."

----

Madara blinked looking up at the sky watching birds flying around as his mouth staid a bit open. He twitched feeling a finger move his jaw up closing it . "Mm..." " hehe you've been spacing out a lot !" _(n)_ smiled at him while he twitched "h-Hmp!!" He puffed his cheeks glaring while she giggled.

-------------

Madara jumped down the bed quickly scurrying towards the kitchen passing by the sleeping fluff beast. He breath hard looking up at the fridge beginning to climb up the cabinets tiredly till he reached the top. He held his hips as he huffed. His small hands began to push the door open as he grunted glaring with his sharingan activated.

-----------

_(n)_ moved feeling arms around her as she was slowly brought in to a warm hug. She smiled snuggling on the warm neck but froze. Her eyes open slowly seeing black.

She did a weird jerking-break dance motion having the persons arms up on their head as she sat on them " who are you!!!" She glared while the moon light shined showing bored eyes while she blushed twitching .

Madara blinked looking up at her . He thought of something .

"_(n)_.......Chan........"

An arrow stab her heart as she anime cried slamming backwards on the bed/him. Madara sat up looking at her confuse "OY......." He moved her soon he got her having her close to him.

The woman twitched nose bleeding with heart shaped eyes.

' he called .....'

"_(n)_.....?"

' he said...."

"_(n)_.!?"

He paled seeing  her knocked out fully with her spirit flying out .

'_(n)_-Chan.'

She nosebleed twice as much feeling something  soft on her cheeks as it made a 'chu' noise.  Madara smiled down at her.