Wha-

Madara kept his gaze down while sweat dripped down his forehead.

"...you what..."

"Nothing."

"No repeat it !!!"

His mouth trembled looking up at her with giant eyes. _(n)_ sweat dropped smiling seeing his weird behavior " w-what is it...?" " it's not the same if you say it twice !!!" He bite her hand making her jump letting him go.

Madara slammed on the floor loudly as he got up running away disappearing on the giant place.

_(n)_ held her hand confuse  " Madara!!!!!!" She chased after him.

--------------4 hours later -------------

The woman moved her head around as she sigh sweat dropping " where did he............"she stopped seeing something spiky moving on the top bathroom counter hiding behind the many lotions.

She walked quietly smirking seeing the extremely familiar figure.

Madara moved a bit as he moved around bottles to hide himself. He sigh in relief sitting against the wall hugging his knees with his pink cheeks.

*poke*

The small thing froze in place as he was slowly being picked up having his feet dangle down. He looked up slowly sweating nervously as the woman kept smiling. He quickly began to squirm around soon he began to bite her hand none stop.

_(n)_ blinked twice watching him struggle on her light grip "...are you feeling okay?" Madara twitched blushing darkly with a glare as he looked up at her "........."

They blinked looking at one an other intensively. She smiled while he paled seeing her hand bring up a plate of Inari.

"Uhm........." He tried moving but chocked having his mouth being stuffed by the fried tofu. Madara swallowed roughly numbing, the man blinked being placed on the floor. He held his stomach making a cute grunting noise.

--30 mins later---

_(n)_ sigh walking to her room but blinked twice smiling. Madara looked back at her hugging himself blushing "..............." She smiled walking in closing the door as she made her way towards him " now." "Hu....." " tell me." "......." He crawled back nervously having his back hit the bed "Uhm......." He twitched as her face was 1 inch away from his.  His eyes moved to the side feeling her hand on his cheek as they turned red slowly.
.
.
.
.
.
"stop moving your hand  !!!!!"

"Eh~~"

"O-OY!!!! Don't touch me the-AH!!!♡"

-------------Next Day------------

"Eh....."

"Mm!!"

_(n)_ smiled happily while a trembling thing sat on her hand. Madara looked around seeing many girls staring at him. They giggled with Pervy smiles just like _(n)_.

"D'aww his so cute !!!"

"More then Hashirama !!"

"Does he  let you play with his hair !!?"

_(n)_ cat smiled nodding happily while Madara hide more on her hand looking around really confuse.

--

"What was that about."

"Oh nothing."

Madara glared up at her blushing a bit  while she smiled . " no really...why did that happen ." " I can't tell you." " why. " " because you have to tell me what you said last time." "....no." " see." Madara blinked looking down blushing darkly as he rethought what he said.

".......last night..."

"Hm?"

"...why did you do that."

Madara looked up at her blushing while she blinked twice . The woman smiled happily " because !" " Hu..."

"I love you too ! ! !"

________________________

( ' ▽ ' )ノ.............