不日

Art by : K1dekisMadaraTemple !!
She drew him so cute !!
(ノ∀\*) ......*cough*...... (ノ▽〃) *leaves fnagirling*
_________________________

_(n)_ blinked twice reading a newspaper smiling 'oh!!' She turned to the glass case seeing Madara sleeping in it  she walked happily kneeling on the floor eyeing him " pshhhhh! Madara"  the small thing turned  smiling in his sleep. She sweat dropped smiling noticing his hair long already " Dara ..." She moved her finger poking his stomach.
The man gasp a bit opening his eyes "mm......." " do you wanna eat out ?" He moved hugging her finger sleepily. _(n)_ anime cried smiling ' his so cute !!'

--------

Madara laid half sleep on her palm drooling as the woman walked rubbing his head " where....are we going ..." " I told you to eat~ " "ahh........" His eyes closed slowly " Madara!!" "What what!!!" He opened his eyes quickly the woman blinked confuse " your really....." "Mm pumpkin ...does this to me..." The man rubbed his eyes blinking twice.
_(n)_ sat down on a cafe seat placing him on the table.  Madara blinked twice  seeing a cheesecake being placed on the table along with two cups of warm tea.  The woman got a fork cutting a small piece placing it in front of him " open up~" he glared blushing sleepily. He scooted closer beginning to eat the sweet happily making her smile " your hair grew again " "mm" the man looked up at her with puffed cheeks. _(n)_ blinked twice staring at him, she giggled soon laughed while he made a confuse expression swallowing roughly, he glared blushing getting a piece of the cheesecake.

*slam*

_(n)_ smiled as the small sweet chunk fell down her cheek. She looked down at him while he glared blushing "..........." "........." She got the plate turning it upside down.

Madara gasp being crushed by the thing. He glared up at the woman irritated " you just got me out to bully me" " well you started it ~~" " no I didn't." " mhm" "no." "Yes." "No." "No." "Yes!!" "Ha ha !!" " Urusai!!!"

---

Madara glared blushing as the woman scrubbed his head on the cafe bathroom sink. " for now you'll be inside my pocket till I find a store to get you clothing " "what ever..." He blushed feeling her dry him. The woman placed him on the jacket pocket getting the dirty outfit folding it.
Madara blinked sinking down pulling the flap down to make him stay warm.
_(n)_ sweat dropped smiling as she walked out the place. She looked around the street for a shop as she thought " OY !" "What." " nothing ~~" a small grunt was heard as the man moved a bit.

----------------------

_(n)_ smiled looking at the cute small outfits " Madara ..." She looked down at he rocket not getting a response. She opened the pocket seeing the man sleeping smiling . The woman sweat dropped smiling, she looked at the outfit as a devilish smirk form on her lips.

----

Madara made a strange noise stretching. He looked around seeing himself on the home, the man looked at a mirror "....Nani....." He glared confuse yet irritated turning to the door , he stood up walking to the end of the desk jumping down to the beanbag as he again jumped down on the floor walking but stopped seeing the bathroom door open. His head moved to the right watching a feminine figure walk out rubbing her hair on a towel. _(n)_stopped seeing the mans glare " what~" " what's with this thing ?" He got the long part of the shirt held by a sash like a dress "I was told it's a traditional outfit used by the Uchiha ~" she sat on her bed crossing her legs slowly , Madara turned towards her crossing his arms " Hmp. Why didn't you wake me up." " I tried ....but you looked too cute !" "U-Urusai!" He blushed seeing her lean down having her breast pull down the towel " hm?" She cat smiled as he glared more looking away " nothing..." " no what is it ~~" "....." " Dara~!" " don't talk to me." "Hard since your talking to me ~~" "huff!!" His cheeks puffed feeling her pick him up as his legs dangled.

-----

_(n)_ sigh sweat dropping doing her homework irritated small crumbs fell down her book as her gazed move to the side. Madara blinked eating a cookie with a bored expression as he looked at the math problems. He looked at her " what..." "....how did you get in ..." " I have my ways...." She blushed looking straight then down again a writing " you should lay down on the sweets " " don't tell me what to do." Her cheeks puffed a bit as she eyed him again . Madara blinked sleepily eating still. A sigh left her lips as she moved her hand getting him slowly " there ..." She smiled laying him on her pillow. Madara blinked twice still eating the cookie like a hamster with half open eyes."hm..?" A small giggle left her lips as she got the thing " sleep, finish this tomorrow." She placed the half eaten sweet on the plate with four other large cookies.
The small thing chewed still swallowing staring at her. _(n)_ blinked confuse " what ?" ".....I can't sleep here" " why..?" He blushed looking to the side putting his arms out. She giggled placing her pen on the lap table putting it on the side of the bed. she laid down slowly  getting him , Madara closed his eyes smiling snuggling on her neck as he felt sleep feeling her body heat. _(n)_ blinked slowly looking at the time "Hmp....." She smiled closing her eyes.
----------

_(n)_ blinked scribbling in her work smiling while a small thing slept on her pocket. She blinked hearing the collage bell ring signaling the class ending " hey  Mito are you leaving the country for summer ?" "Mm....it'll depend... Why?" " just asking , cuz if you are ....." " yeah yeah!! Stay in the hotel area ! Sheesh I only got lost like a week in Italy calm down!" The red head walked with puffed cheeks placing the attendance form on the basket a long with the others.
The young woman smiled sighing as she walked holding her form thinking, she looked straight freezing .

Izuna blinked smiling at her as he frantically waved " Ne !!! Ne !! "

"How did he find me..."
________________________

(;'Д`)ハァハァ/lァ/lァ/ヽァ/ヽァ  ! !