Madara blinked sitting next to a plate as he held a large waffle, he closed his eyes with a vein forming on his forehead hearing a familiar laugh.  He looked back at the cafes door seeing a familiar redhead walking in with a senju on her hand.
_(n)_ placed her macchiato down as she smiled seeing her friend walking her direction.

"Ahh it's been so long since we last met up for something like this!"

"Tell me about it ! Work has been getting to me !"

Mito sat down across her friend letting Hashirama jump out her hand tackling a protesting porcupine to the table  on a tight hug.
_(n)_ blinked looking down smiling seeing the senju laugh happily while the Uchiha struggled trying to get out his grip " anyways , I was looking through a list , you know the one we made ?" She placed her hands out detaching the two , Mito smiled getting Hashirama making him sit in front of her while the waitress placed her order on the table " mm, we need a lot of stuff to check out !" "Hehe yeah next is going on a  cruise "
_(n)_ smiled patting the annoyed uchihas head as he ate his waffle again " yeah but to where ?" She looked up at the Uzumaki as she thought.

----------------------------------------

Madara had a poker face as he cling to a woman's neck seeing the large body of water. _(n)_ smiled looking at the distance seeing the pretty scene " what?" "...I don't like it here." " why?" " because .....there's too much water." He glared trembling a bit " are you scared ?" " Urusai!" He glared more blushing as he felt hands around him he blinked twice being in front of the woman's face " ehh? Then I bet you won't be scared if." Her hands slowly moved off him letting the small thing fall down.

Madara let out a loud scream with wide eyes but froze feeling himself slam on a surface. He blinked trembling twice as much hugging the woman's thumb.

"Witch."

"Hehe!!"

She smiled but turned walking towards a red head waving at her " do you wanna stay on the room ?" "No." Madara hugged  the woman's thumb tighter. _(n)_ blinked laughing a bit.

"Eh ? I thought he hated being around people ~"

"He does , he doesn't like being alone Thou."

Madara glared up at the woman hearing her talk about him, his eyes moved straight seeing a familiar face popping out the red heads  coat pocket ' oh you gotta be......'

"Hey buddy!!"

'Kidding me......'

Hashirama smiled at the Uchiha across from him.

------------1 long hour later ---------

" how is being on water with other people a good thing "

"I ask myself that everyday."

Hashirama and Madara sat on benches looking at the people on the pool. They kept a close eye on two females as they played water polo with two other women.
Madara gasp seeing the knot on the woman's top slowly come off. He looked side to side seeing men walking around then back to her as she was about to jump.
Hashirama blinked feeling wind hit him as he turned only seeing the outline where his friend once sat on.

"Wah......"

Madara ran pushing people off his way with red glowing eyes ' no no no no no no no no no!!!!'
_(n)_'s eyes widen as her face made contact with the water soon came a loud splashing noise along with girly gasps. Her cheeks went pink feeling a grip on her as she was slowly pulled back up.

Madara shook his head as he got up holding a female tightly " hey!!!" _(n)_ coughed water as she looked up glaring but blushed slowly feeling his hands on her breast trying to keep the top on her. The man looked back at the people with a death gaze making them look away , he kept the confuse and embarrassed female facing the wall " your top." " Hu....." " it's coming off." _(n)_ blinked blushing more as her gaze went to the side.

"Can.....you let go then....."

"What...."

"Your touching me still...."

Madara made a poker face with steam coming out his head seeing what his hand held.

--

"What happened !!?" Mito blinked watching her friend walking back with a ponytailed man " n-nothing !! Just had an emergency!" She smiled while Madara scratched the back of his head. " well..come on let's go back !" " pool water is kinda bad..." " I don't care!"

--------

"Mito ...uhm ..."

The red head turned anime crying as she tried brushing her hair but thanks to the clorox water , her hair felt like a broom and since it was long .

"I think you should cut it ..."

"........"

"........

_(n)_ sweat dropped seeing the woman's glare " Uhm.....ill go to my room and wait till your finished........."

-------

Madara turned towards the door as he cling to the beds wooden handle with a green tint under his eyes.
_(n)_ blinked looking at the man " are you okay....?" "No....." " Uhm also thanks about earlier .." " don't mention it." He blinked watching her getting closer as she sat on the bed carefully.
Madara blinked looking at her still " when are we going home ." " Uhm this is a vacation....so....." "...I wanna go home." " till a month from now." He glared while she smiled nervously. 
The man laid his cheek on the wooden frame feeling the ship moving " I feel sick......." _(n)_ blinked blinked placing a hand on his forehead "mm you don't have a fever..maybe your just sea sick...." She thought for a bit " just sleep it off !" "......Hmp...." He sat up slowly leaning on her having his weight push her down to the bed ." H-hey......" She looked to the side while Madara laid his head under her chin keeping a tight hold on her.
_(n)_ blinked blushing as she placed a hand on his head stroking his silky hair, Madara blinked closing his eyes slowly rubbing his head on her.

"You act like a baby...it's cute !"

"Shut up."

_________________________

This chapter was shit  (٭°̧̧̧꒳°̧̧̧٭) *hides under a rock*