Ano....

Madara looked around slowly as he quickly ran to the living room hiding behind a couch. He turned sighing in relief hugging himself ' this is bad......' He peeked up nervously '_(n)_ left to the laundry.'

The man stood up blushing darkly as he looked at his reflection.

'I turned again...but.........'

"_(n)_!! I'm coming in!!"

Madara froze looking at the door quickly. Mito stepped in but froze smiling while the man had wide eyes.

'I have no clothing.'

"KYYAAHHHHHHHHHH"

---------------------------------

_(n)_ blinked folding the pure black clothing " I feel something odd..." She sigh looking down.

*enter cute cellphone ringtone*

"Mm??" The woman blinked flipping the phone open as she answered " hello , _(-" "WHY IS MADARA NAKED !!!!" The woman made a poker face hearing Mito freaking out .

----------

Madara blinked sitting on the couch with criss-crossed legs as he watched the redhead walk back and forth as she spoke with _(n)_ . The man looked at his shoulder seeing Hashirama eating a cookie happily " how did you get there ..." " your hair is like a stair !" "Hmp...why is she freaking out ..." The small pet looked at Mito sweat dropping " I don't know....." Both friends looked at one an other then at her.
Madara yawned having a pillow covering his manly area as he laid back.

-----------

_(n)_ blinked sweat dropping " Mito...calm down his not going to do that." " but his undressing me with his eyes !!!"

--

Madara made a 'dafuq' expression " OY why would I look at you flat chest." Hashirama snored but staid quiet keeping his laughter in while Mito looked back at him with a full red face .

The Uchiha blinked bored seeing her closing the phone as she walked towards him pulling up her long sleeves.

---------

" the number you have reached has just been disconnected. Please call an other time."

_(n)_ kept a poker face trying to call the red head again and again. She looked at her phone sweat dropping " shit......."

-----------------1 hour-----------------

_(n)_ ran inside the house breathing hard. She sweat dropped blushing while the bags on her hands fell on the floor.

"Welcome home...."

Madara blinked hanging up side down being tide up. Mito turned having a tiny Hashirama on her hands.

"Hey!!!"

The woman sweat dropped smiling a bit "...why is ......" " long story...I made food !!!" The Uzumaki walked happily to her as Hashirama  jumped sitting on the counter.
Madara watched the two begin to talk "....can you get me down.." He turned slowly while the brunette looked at him " mm.....ill try..." He stood up smiling .

" hehe isn't that a bit too dramatic.."

"Not when your a female in a household with an unknown naked man."

_(n)_ sweat dropped smiling while Mito had her arms crossed with puffed cheeks. She looked down ' I wonder how he turned.......' " OY !" "Hu..." " you've been over working again. So I'll stay to make the food."  The _(h/c)_ haired woman blinked slowly "...that's not necessary...." She smiled while the red head sigh " really . _(n)_!!"

*loud smack and thud*

"BAKA NE!!!!"

"Ahh sorry sorry!!!"

The two women turned quickly but snickered looking at the two.

Madara glared sitting up anime crying with a large bump on his head while a tiny Hashirama sweat dropped smiling holding a chewed rope. The black haired man turned back glaring at the redhead seeing her stick her tongue out smirking.

---------------noon------------

Madara blinked annoyed as he slurped ramen. Hashirama sat on his shoulder still eating a cookie.  He blinked eyeing _(n)_ and Mito study and do strange numbers on their books. He looked to the right at his friend " why are you here and not with her". " I wanna be with my buddy!!" Hashirama smiled at him happily.
Madara felt his eye twitch blushing as he looked straight quickly with puffed cheeks.

-----------------night------------------

"_(n)_...."

"Mm!?"

The woman turned smiling but blinked blushing feeling him bump his head on her chest " what is it ....?" She placed her pencil down as her arms held him. She smiled stroking his hair "......nothing....." He snuggled on her while the cat on his arms yawned stretching.  _(n)_ blinked blushing more  as she anime cried ' his so cute....' Hearts came out her head as she smiled happily totally forgetting about her work.

---------------- next day------------

_(n)_ slammed her face on her desk. The class stared at her confuse along with Mito. The professor sweat dropped understanding .

"You didn't study did you ?"

".....no........"

________________________
(ノ)'∀`(ヾ) if I had my own Dara or BISHIBITO!!!  I wouldn't care about studying for my collage classes either !!\(///Σ///)\ ♡♡♡