Hot Spring

Madara blinked twice looking at the woman in front of him. _(n)_ kept twitching none stop smiling as a sigh left his smiling lips.

...••**...•**Earlier That Day**•...**••...

"What....."

"Mm I want you and Hashirama to go and relax "

"...but why not with you .."

" because it's only for men."

Madara blinked getting the large piece of paper "Tch...but Hashirama......" He glared blushing remembering him laughing at his...problem... " what?" "Nothing ....but shouldn't you ask..?" " I did , Mito is fine with it and Hashirama got really excited to be able to spend time with you " the Uchiha looked to his side a bit moody "mm..ill think about it ..." " Come on admit it ~~" " admit what...." " you miss Hashi!" "N-No I don't !" The man crossed his arms blushing from embarrassment as she giggled happily "your too cute !" Madara puffed his cheeks feeling her rubbing his head with her finger.

-------

"Sup buddy!!!"

"Mm"

"Ready for some fun!"

"Mm..."

Hashirama smiled happily while Madara looked towards the side blushing still.

" now you two don't leave that area okay "

"Mhm!!"

"Mm"

Madara blinked watching Mito talk happily hugging the senju as he walked laughing. The Uchiha looked down at the woman seeing her fixing his bag "........" He extended his arms but made a poker face seeing the bag being placed on top of them " there ! Now your prepare !" _(n)_ smiled up at him . A large vein formed on the males forehead "mm...." He walked gloomily.

--5 mins later ---

Mito and _(n)_  stood on the same spot with sweat running down their forehead from the bad thoughts they had.

"..I forgot to tell him not to stay in for long "

"Madara is scared if there's anyone else ."

"Hashirama can get kidnapped "

"Madara can get raped since he looks like a woman..."

They eyed one an other . A gust of wind blew on the place they once stood . People moved out the way from the two enraged collage students .

"MADARA!!!!"

"HASHIRAMA!!!!!"

-------------------

Madara blinked taking off his shirt nervously looking around "how is this normal..." "It's a culture thing " Hashirama turned smiling but stopped tilting his head " are you okay?" The Uchiha was anime crying as he trembled nodding ' I miss _(n)_' the senju sweat dropped smiling .

-----------

The two friends  stopped in front of a hot spring. They looked at the sign saying ' All- Mans Day'  they looked at one an other then back at the sign.

"We can go out back "

"But which would they be "

"That's why we can look down from the cliff"

"Ohh!!"

They smirked evilly walking off with a dark aura around them.

The people on the area sweat dropped watching them heading off to the forest path.

------------------

Madara sigh sitting on the warm water with a towel on top of his head. He blinked watching a tray float " is that normal too...?" "Mhm! Geez she never takes you out ?" Hashirama smiled getting the tea cup on the wooden tray while Madara glared a bit blushing as he looked down " I always refuse to leave the house ..."  The senju blinked twice. He slowly laughed smacking the uchihas back roughing " GOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!! You need to be more social !" "Hmp..." Madara blushed glaring embarrassed as the senju continued laughing.

-----------------

_(n)_ trembled looking down the cliff " s-see nothing to worry!!" She turned twitching. Mito was hugging a tree trembling from  the height "m-mm...." They blinked hearing a laugh. Their eyes moved down to the last empty looking hot springs .

"O-OY ! Get your hand off that!!"

"But it's warm !!!"

The two made a poker face hearing the males.

--------

Madara glared confuse seeing Hashirama keep putting his hand on the main water tunnel feeling really warm water. " ohh I'm going to order food do you want anything ?" " cheesecake " " they don't have that here " the Uchiha puffed his cheeks " then nothing ....thanks thou..." Hashirama sweat dropped nodding as he got up leaving.

Madara blinked twice hearing the door slide close. He stretched hearing his back crack but stopped as a large loud splash was heard.
He opened his eyes looking straight. _(n)_ got up breathing hard " Mito !!? Mito!!" She looked around but stopped. Her eyes moved straight along with her head as they both made eye contact. Madara had wide surprised eyes seeing the woman . _(n)_ smiled sweat dropping seeing him stand up walking towards her. Her nose slowly bleed seeing the water run down his body.

------------

Hashirama blinked only wearing a towel around his hips while two men stood around him.
A crazed red head was seen running soon tackling the senju down causing a large scene.
the two males helping the senju sweat dropped calling the police.

..••***...••**...••**...••***..••***...••**..

Madara was hugging a woman happily as his cheek rubbed in her head. _(n)_ was blushing darkly feeling his tight grip " u-uhm your not going to ask why I'm here ?" " no." He smiled down at her making her smile back but both froze hearing the door open and a lot. A lot !!! of naked men ran inside.

"KYAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

-----------outside --------------

"I'm not a rapist!!!!"

Mito banged on the cops car window while Hashirama blinked confuse having a blanket around him. " where did the lady touch you ." The senju twitched confuse.

------------------

_(n)_ drank tea in silence as Madara had a shadow covering his eyes. His gaze wouldn't move up from the pure shame he felt down there.

_________________________

*placed filler chapter here *
(유∀유|||).........*cough*