('д' )\(- -; Baka !

_(n)_ blinked twice smiling as a sigh left her lips. Madara was growling seeing Minato yet again. Inside his 'territory' the blonde smiled nervously " he...really hates me Hu.." " just ignore him...." She smiled at him , the man sweat dropped looking at his books.

Madara kept clawing the large glass keeping him inside the place. The small thing huffed crossing his arms angrily as his back slowly slide down the glass. His mouth trembled while large balls of water came out his eyes from not getting any affection.

---

"Okay thanks again!!"

"No problem and study !!!"

"....."

"I'm serious !!"

Minato puffed his cheeks while she smiled nervously " fine fine !!" She sigh while he smiled leaving with Kushina. The woman closed the door irritated as she turned.

Her pace stopped once she noticed a fluffy thing rolled in to a ball trembling. _(n)_ blinked confuse heading it's way as she eyed it sweat dropping seeing the river it created from crying to himself " Madara... ?" " *sniffing/ low gasping noises*" the male hugged himself more as water gushed out flooding the expensive case with him floating on top.
a shadow covered the woman's eyes as she watched him built his tantrum more ' I have spoiled him too much.....'

--------

A small pet was seen on the middle of a fluffy pillow still hugging himself with a gloomy aura around him. _(n)_ blinked poking his back none stop " OY! Stop being depress !!" "Go away cheater."  The woman froze twitching " how am I a cheater !!??" Madara turned anime crying with a glare " I see everything you two do!!! I watch like a falcon." His eyes widen while his pupil dilated to a large slit freaking her out quickly by how scary he kinda looked.

"That's called being friendly ! It's the same how Hashirama treats you . Don't be so dramatic!"

" Urusai!!! It's not okay when you two do it !"

"And why is that?"

"Be-Because ........"

"Hm...?"

"....."

She smirked seeing him blushing darkly as his gazed moved down quickly looking like a nervous wreck . The woman laughed picking him up " your the cutest!! Why would I go with an other man? I've lost interest on them since you arrived ." Madara looked at her with red glowing cheeks , a sniff came making her twitch "uh..."  Yet again he cried  with large balls of water coming out his eyes. The woman sigh smiling watching him rub his eyes ' his too cute ...' " Baka." She smacked his head with her finger happily while he stared up at her sniffing .
The hand he sat on slowly moved up having him close to her face. He gasp a bit feeling her lips on his cheek . Madara  blinked once. Twice. Thrice. He smiled happily hugging her face.

--------------- Next Day------------

_(n)_ smiled nervously looking down at her final exam. " it's some form of elvish......" She eyed the AP Calculus " I can't read it ." She looked up while her professor face palmed ' how is she even passing collage ???'

Mito sweat dropped looking at her while Minato had a gaze remembering all the notes he left her. _(n)_ sweated nervously looking down yet again while Madara peeked from her coat pocket seeing the problems. He gasped a bit understanding them. The small thing jumped out quickly , he soon ran inside her hand . the woman looked down confuse watching him move it , he placed her fingers around him as he held a pencil.

_(n)_ had wide eyes watching him quickly solve everything. She made a poker face ' he...this small ...eh..how.......' Her eye twitched seeing him even solve the bonus questions without stopping to erase anything. A vein form on her forehead ' I'm stupid as fuck.....'

------------------

"The beta is easier to use then sin "

"Wah...."

Madara blinked looking up at her as she held a paper with 200/200 written in red. The woman had pure confusion written on her face " I don't ...uhm..." " it's fine you'll get it soon...." He smiled calmly while she blushed a bit. " what?" " nothing nothing ...." She smiled back down at him .

"JUST FUCK ALREADY!!!!!"

A shadow covered the woman's eyes as she turned seeing Mito snicker as she ran off. Madara was twitching with red cheeks as he looked away.

*enter awkward coughs in the library*

------------------

_(n)_ blinked sitting on the floor watching Madara being chased by her cat. She giggled seeing how concentrated he was from his daily work out. She blinked twice beginning to day dream yet think of something her friend fugaku said.

Madara breath hard stopping while the cat laid down tiredly soon falling sleep. The male looked back sweat dropping noticing her expression " OY!" He walked towards her confuse but twitched being picked up . He looked up at her confuse " what..?" " have you ever thought about modeling ?"
Madara blinked staying quiet for a long time. " what............" He made a stupid face while she snickered " mm, you have good features also your tall and -" " don't finish that." He puffed his cheeks blushing from embarrassment "......don't they look at you naked thou.." "Mm" "...then no." She blinked confuse seeing him blush darker "....why ?" " because ......" "Hm?" He blushed more having bright red cheeks nervously looking up at her " I only want you to see me like that...."  She smiled while her face went red and steam came out it. She puffed her cheek cat smiling  seeing his cute expression.

"Why are you so cute !?"

"Shut up...."

_______________________
This story has a lot of filler chapters just like bloody Naruto has a lot of filler episodes !! 'д' ; Momo so sorry!! * bows none stop *