Naughty ?

_(n)_ twitched opening her eyes meeting two black eyes. She slowly blushed while the handsome man in top of her tilted his head " are you okay?" "Mm..........." Madara smiled slowly while she blushed darker then before seeing his body "uhm" "hm?" " why uhm..." " I was thinking." "About.......?" ".........." He staid quiet for a long. Long time looking down at her.

_(n)_ blinked twitching seeing him locking her down the bed as her cheeks burned dark red with steam coming out her head "uhhhhhhhh how do you know about this." " I read...that weird comic you left here once."  She sweated more ' shit shit shit shit shit shit shit !!!!!' " and ...the man did this to the woman he cared for." "Eh....." She smiled looking at him as he leaned down " then...he did this." " wha-" she froze feeling something soft and warm on her lips .

.yet again.

Madara blinked sweat dropping seeing her knocked out "........"

-----------------

_(n)_ blushed darkly eyeing the man watching t.v boredly. She moved her gaze to his face as he turned towards her " what...." " nothing nothing !!!!" She hide again.

Madara blinked confuse " why are you in back of the couch........" "Stuff" " and that is....." " uhm stuff." She peeked up seeing him looking at her still. The woman killed to the side having a red face ' is it normal .....to do that stuff....with them???' She looked at him again seeing him still staring at her.

-------

"Mito..."

"Mm"

"...does Hashirama grow !"

"Mhm!"

"And do...you guys do stuff...."

"Which are...?"

"...you know....dirty stuff...."

The redhead smiled having her skin match her hair. _(n)_ blinked with wide eyes.

" what!!!"

"Shuuushhh!!!!!!"

" so you do!!??"

"Quiet down!"

Mito covered her face blushing darkly while_(n)_ had a hand in her mouth with pink cheeks.

----------------------

Madara was swinging back and forth on a small swing set. He blinked turning his head while a blushing collage student walked inside her room.

"Are you sick?"

"No......"

"Why is your face red..."

"Uhm...n-nothing important!"

_(n)_ sat down looking at him smiling while he raised an eyebrow confuse. She calmly walked towards him putting her hand inside his case. Madara had a confuse expression while dangling on her hand. He was soon sat on her palm while she sat on her bed eyeing him "...Madara." "Hmm?" " do you know what................." She blushed darker seeing his cute confuse expression as he tilted his head.

"Know what...?"

"...you know what you were doing earlier..."

"Mm"

"What did they do after "

"...........he put his thing in her"

" and that was...."

"...I don't know"

She made a poker face while he staid sited calmly looking up at her. Her eyebrow twitched while her face went red yet again. He blinked seeing her finger move up as it slowly robbed his head. Madara closed his eyes smiling as she anime cried " your so cute !!!"

_________________________

I don't even know how to make special chapters here (*≧▽≦)ノシ !!! Maybe next will be special ?? I don't know Momo much think ...