૮(⋆❛×❛⋆)ა

_(n)_ blinked calmly sitting on the trains seats, a sigh left her lips as her mouth formed to a smile, she opened a locket seeing a photo of a smiling man.

"Ohh his a looker !"

"Mm"

The young woman turned to the old woman holding a bag against her stomach.

"Is he your husband ? "

"E-eh! Uhm no no..."

"Fiancé ?"

*head shakes*

"Ohh his your boyfriend !"

_(n)_ smiled nervously nodding ' I guess......' "Hehe , his eyes are kind." "Mm his kind...."she turned to her again smiling more . The old woman smiled " be sure to be careful " "what......." "Hehe!" The woman watched the old lady leave the train. She looked down at her briefcase confuse with a burning red face.

--------------------------------------

_(n)_ walked calmly inside the house hearing silence. She smiled taking her high heels off sighing relief ' few!!' She locked the door walking towards her room exhausted from the work day.

She opened her bedroom door meeting a cute scene. She smiled giggling as she watched Madara sleeping on her desk curled up on a ball as his hair fluffed a bit, his arms hugged a bunny plush tightly. Her cat was in back of him sleeping as well as his tail moved on the male keeping him warm.

_(n)_ walked in smiling closing her door quietly ' his so cute......' She stroke his head with her finger slowly.
Madara yawned letting out a squeak as his hugged the plush tighter making the woman anime cried ' it's been two years and his still this cute !!!'

-------------------------

_(n)_ laid on her bed knocked out as snores came out her way. Madara blinked watching her with one eye half open and the other close. He got up stumbling a but as the bunny plush drag behind him.
The woman twitched being smacked by something but let it be as she kept sleeping. Madara blinked twice moving the bunny off her as he laid next to her face hugging the plush yet again, he made sure she was completely as sleep as he rubbed his head on her cheek falling sleep.

_(n)_ opened her eyes anime crying from his cuteness. She smiled slowly closing her eyes yet again as the rain was heard falling.

------------

Madara rolled snoring while _(n)_ twitched opening one eye "........" Her hand moved up getting him from her face letting him dangle with drool coming out the side of his mouth, the woman sweat dropped sitting up as he rolled to her palm ' what time is it.....' She laid him on the pillow making her eyes move to the right seeing the alarm clock.

8:30 P.M

' I slept only half an hour ...?'  She blinked twice hearing the rain still ' man this weathers annoying ...' She walked hugging herself

"Where are you going..."

"Ah your awake !"

She turned smiling while Madara blinked rubbing one eye sleepily " mm........." " and I'm just turning on the heater !" " why it's warm...." " no it's not " "yes it is " "no...your warm cuz of your hair " " that doesn't make sense....."
she calmly turned turning on the heater smiling while Madara had a confuse expression.

*growl*

_(n)_ turned towards him again while the man blushed looking to the side glaring " what...." " your acting like last time again " " what do you mean...?" " your acting too cute !" " what??" He glared confuse while she giggled " nothing !"

-----------------Next Day---------------

" Mito do you have any time today ?" _(n)_ rubbed her eye while she held her phone on her ears. She sigh puffing her cheeks hearing her sag she needed to take Hashirama to the doctor " ahh okay okay, see yah then." She hanged up placing it on the desk. She laid down having her covers up to her nose blushing slowly feeling arms around her. She smiled closing her eyes as a head rubbed on hers . Madara blinked twice holding the woman close to him " you don't work today?" " nope, it's my day off now ." She looked up smiling meeting his calm  black eyes. She froze remembering what the woman said. Madara blinked confuse " OY..." " your my husband." " what...." He blushed darkly with pure confuse while she giggled soon laughed at his expression. Madara glared puffing his cheeks still hearing her laugh, he blinked looking down at the woman as a smirked was placed on his lips.

_(n)_ froze blushing feeling lips on hers. She blinked twice but soon her eyes closed kissing the man back as his arms held her closer making their chest touch. He calmly
Madara pulled off but twitched feeling her hand smash his cheeks making his lips smack on hers again. The man  blushed twitching as he tried breathing "e-" he twitched again moving but froze sweating nervously feeling his legs warm quickly. _(n)_ opened her eyes staring at him as he looked to the side nervously. Their mouths pulled off one another's " naughty !!!" " shut up you."

________________________

(O ∀ O'。) ........next chapter maybe, if I'm on a good mood , sorry for the crappy chapters lately ...*cough*......* rolls hiding under her rock*