Wove ( special Chapter)

WARNING WARNING !!!
Bear-San will be read!!\(///Σ///)\
.......\(//∇//)\....also juice...lots of juice will be spilled and milk!! Warm milk ...ヽ(〃v〃)ノ. ....*cough*
...... * a wild Momo flies away*
_________________________

_(n)_ blinked writing her notes calmly. She turned to the bed seeing a man sleeping calmly hugging a pillow. A smile form on her lips as she turned back to her work ' good thing he forgive me !' She sigh happily closing the notebook as she  stood up turning back , she shook the mans shoulders " Madara do you want anything ?" "Mm...." He twitched looking at her sleepily. He blinked twice clearing his vision sitting up. The man turned again looking at her for a while "........huff....." He got her sleepily pulling the gasping female down as he laid calmly placing a leg over her along with his arm like if she was a pillow.
_(n)_ blinked blushing, she moved her head looking at his calm face expression. Her eyes moved around then at him as her face moved closer placing her lips on his feeling his soft warm ones. She froze pulling off quickly ' Hu!!! I'm acting like a pervert !!' She anime cried seeing him still sleeping ' but his so cute !!!!!' Her body moved facing his. She looked to her side having red burning hot cheeks as her hand moved under his shirt ' uhh.......'

Madara twitched having pink cheek feeling something soft moving round his chest. He gasp feeling a sting on his neck "_-_(n)_........." The woman froze smiling ' eh.............'her eyes moved up seeing him twitch a bit, her hand moved down as she kept a 'what!?' Expression " Madara.....lets do that~~" " e-eh...." The man twitched on his sleep as she smiled with a poker face ' so...........'

*wonk*

Madara moan blushing feeling her cold hand on his warm happy bear . _(n)_ kept a poker face as she stared at him. Madara opened his eyes half way while his hips twitched "e-...e-eh......." He blinked confuse being wide awake. _(n)_ smiled sweating nervously seeing him staring at her "what are you......" He twitched looking down seeing her hand holding something making his mouth tremble " what are you doing ......." He looked at her again as she sweat dropped "Uhm.............stuff......" She smiled sweating more seeing him glare a bit

_(n)_ blinked thinking quickly as she smacked her lips on him catching him off guard. Madara blinked having redden cheeks. He closed his eyes slowly kissing the woman back as his arms brought her closer , his eyes opened again feeling her lips detach from his as she kissed his jaw down to his neck making him sigh embarrassed while her hand stayed clinging to a special body part of his.
_(n)_ smiled sitting up making him roll facing the ceiling . Madara blinked confuse moaning feeling her hand move slowly while a grip was placed on the tip preventing his juice from coming out. "O-OY !!" He arched opening his eyes half ways feeling his face burning hot along with the area between his legs.  He looked down blushing darkly then at her as his leg twitched none stop from the pleasure he was getting " what is it?" " t-take your... finger off....." He breath hard feeling a grip placed on the twitching bear specially on the tip making him grunt loudly. _(n)_ blinked twice  seeing how he was squirming having a child's expression " say it." " h-Hu........" Madara looked at her trembling as his hips twitched every second. The woman smiled evilly " say it. What do you want me to let you do...." Madara glared a bit blushing darkly but he looked down seeing her hand still moving up and down while a white fluid ran down slowly "....let........l-let....me....." He swallowed feeling a painful feeling on his abdomen " eh!" The woman smiled amused seeing him look to the side breathing hard "....let me......" He moaned arching feeling stinging  " let me c六m!!!!" He yelled embarrassed while she cat smirked moving her thumb slowly while the grip she had his twitching friend loosen. Madara moan feeling relieved as the feeling on his abdomen slowly faded.
His eyes opened while he gasped for air. He made an embarrass poker face seeing _(n)_ blinked twice looking at her hand and at his stomach " woah........." She moved her eyes to his as they made eye contact "..don't look at me !" He glared embarrassed. She smirk getting on top of him slowly " what are you doing......." The male blushed way to dark making his face match a cherry. _(n)_ smiled unbuttoning the collage uniform  shirt throwing it to the side while his eyes wide then was her skirt as she unzipped  it soon unbuckling the belt connecting both sides as she threw it somewhere also. She looked down at him smiling seeing him move his gaze to the side embarrassed.