Pumpkin

Madara twitched sitting up sleepily. He rolled grunting ' ugh my.....head...' The small thing rubbed his head anime crying. He froze feeling a finger rubbing his head.

The male turned slowly having pink cheeks. _(n)_ smiled at him happily. Madara looked down quickly "u-uhm....." "Shhh~~~" "............." He anime cried blushing as the woman got him with both her hands. She kissed his cheek none stop as he dangled with puffed cheeks and a gaze.

"Your so cute !!"

"You always say that...."

"Because its true !!"

"Hmp..."

---------------Next Day-------------

"Mito!!"

"Yes!"

_(n)_ smiled getting her hands " I'm in need of your help!" " okay!" The redhead smiled at her happily " what can I do to make Madara stay big ?" "...eh......" She made a poker face blushing . _(n)_ blinked "......." She blushed quickly " not in that way!!" "Hehe!! I know, I know!!" Mito blinked for a while " ahh !! You might want to feed him pumpkin that'll help ! I give it to Hashirama all the time " " really !" "Mm!" _(n)_ cat smiled evilly " thank you !"

Mito sweat dropped smiling "I'm sorry little thing...." She watched her friend run off happily.

----------------------------------

" Madara ~~~"

"........"

"Dara ~~~"

"....."

The man turned looking up from his food sweating nervously. _(n)_ smiled at him holding a can of pumpkin " eat this!!""....no I'm good....." "......" He looked back at the Inari and cheesecake nervously stuffing his face to finish quickly.

_(n)_ blinked watching him . She giggled happily by how cute he was as she calmly sat down " OY!" " m-mm...?" He looked at her blushing nervously , the woman kept her smile as she placed her finger on his head " your hair is too long , we might need to cut it " ".....I like my long hair...." " you sure you won't trip or anything ?" "....mm....." He blinked calmly while she looked down at his long spiky black straight hair. Her finger moved down slowly stroking it making the male freeze nervously.

_(n)_ smiled laying her chin on her palm as she kept stroking his hair. Madara blinked as he continued to eat. His cheeks went pink yet again as her finger kept stroking his head.

-------

"Madara~~~~~"

"Mm......"

"Wanna eat this !!"

"No thank you....."

"......."

She glared down watching him walk. The woman puffed her cheeks sitting on the floor crossing her legs as the male left the room.
She blinked getting a syringe as a devilish smirk played on her lips.

-----------

Madara was calmly sleeping on a pillow. His mouth was slowly opening as some thing was slowly squirted inside it.

The man twitched coughing as he numbed smiling enjoying the sweet thing . _(n)_ blinked watching him slowly grow soon a puff was heard.

The woman coughed a bit moving her hand to clear the smoke. She blinked twice smiling seeing a full grown man sleeping calmly on the bed. His knee length hair covered his body a bit as he moved. Madara stretched yawning as he turned hugging her waist happily. _(n)_ giggled patting his head.

------Next Day-------

A glaring young man eyed a woman across from him "...your evil." " I know !!" She cat smiled happily as he blushed growling hearing snipping noises as hair dropped to the floor. The hair dresser looked at them confuse not understanding the relationship. They didn't look like siblings so that was out the question. They didn't act like they were married nor on a dating type of thing...neither friends. The woman just gave up as she cut the mans silky hair.

Madara blinked looking in the mirror seeing his elbow Length hair. A surprise expression was shown as he saw how short his hair looked from the many years he kept it long.

-----------

"Don't talk to me."

"It's kinda hard since your talking to me~"

"Hmp."

"Hehe!!"

_(n)_ smiled hugging his arm as Madara looked to the side hiding his face more on the large turtle necked shirt. He looked down at the woman for a long time " why did you make me this size again." " because it's fun messing with you !" ".....you need help." " like if you don't ~" " what..." " oh nothing !! Do you want to get something ?" She smiled pointing at a Starbucks. The male kept a gaze on her as he slowly nodded. A trail of sweat came down his forehead feeling something odd about to happen.

Both adults sat across from one an other. One had a happy smile while the other had a grumpy pout. The woman calmly drank her coffee as the man eyed his suspiciously. His hand moved up to the table getting the warm thinks slowly drinking it but froze with wide eyes.

'No...'

"Nani~"

'How did....'

He looked at her with a gaze while she smiled at him "......pumpkin...." " hm~" " I never told you pumpkin also makes me grow...for a large amount of time...." He glared suspiciously seeing her still keeping a smile " oh ..I didn't either thank you for the info." She opened her eyes as her smile turned cat-like making him sweat nervously not knowing what she was planing.

_______________________

(유∀유|||) *places a giant cliff hanging wall?? * .....*cough*