(\\\ˊ艸ˋ\\\)

Minato was smiling. He looked to the side trembling with a smile still on his face. Madara glared at him from the large glass case.
The blonde looked straight with a poker face not getting why he hated him so much. 
_(n)_ blinked walking out her room holding two large textbooks " okay I found them, they were on my closet!" "...why?" "......since when do I even study..." " ahh..." He smiled sweat dropping but twitched feeling a stare burning his soul.

Madara moved his eyes following every single movement he made. The little thing puffed his cheeks irritated by no affection given to him. He glared a bit seeing them smiling at one an other.

-------------------------

_(n)_ looked down confuse at the pet seeing him having his back facing her. She moved the lid off slowly moving her hand in pocking his head " OY!! " he turned having an ugly yet cute glare with puffed cheeks making her freeze while her mouth trembled. A light snore came out of her as she held in her laughter. Madara raised an eyebrow having a normal glare by now.

"H-how come you haven't eaten ?"

"...."

"Oh my god what is it now ??"

"........"

"Don't give me that attitude again!!"

"..........."

She puffed her cheeks as she kept poking and smacking his head with her finger making him get more annoyed .

*chomp*

Her mouth twitched with a large vein forming on her forehead. Madara growled bitting her finger he slammed butt flat on the floor from her trying to make him let go, in raged his did a weird hissing -ish noise with his hair puffy a bit soon running inside the small house.

_(n)_ blinked surprised  by his weird acting. She sweat dropped seeing two red glowing dots from the small window signaling him eyeing her to leave.

------------------------

_(n)_ peeked up from her desk eyeing the case.  She looked at the house not seeing movement or eyes. She thought of something and literally face palmed ' I'm stupid......'

Madara was sitting on the floor laying against a wall when he felt movement. He stood up ready t run out but froze feeling fresh air hit him. His eyes moved up seeing the roof off "..................." Just like before. He dangled while fingers pinched his clothing to bring him up.

He twitched slamming a bit on a warm surface. He looked up glaring " ...." " why are you angry now ??" "..........." The woman blinked twice. She smirked leaning her face down to him making the small thing twitch scooting back but quickly hugged her thumb from almost falling.

Madara made a confuse yet angry expression but froze gasping feeling something on his cheek. His face turned dark red quickly "O-OY!!!!" He glared embarrassed while she giggled " now tell me !" "...Tch." He looked to the side quickly. She puffed her cheeks irritated. Her tongues sticked out a bit while she smirked.

Madara froze feeling something wet run up his cheek. Steam could be seen coming out his head as he looked up at her with the cutest expression ever not to mention a Glowing red blush .

".....*sigh*.."

"..tell me."

".....no."

"What...."

He looked to the side crossing his arms glaring. The woman could be seen smirking amused as she torture the small thing.

"We are going to talk."

"Eh..."

Madara gasp twitching confuse feeling a hard grip around him. He looked at her confuse while her cheeks burned light pink. The woman smiled blushing slowly seeing how he looked.

"....your....a masochist Hu..."

"..............."

"...ehehehe he!"

"Urusai."

--------------------

Madara looked down blushing still while the woman had him right in front of her face.

"Now spill it."

".....no."

"......."

"...."

_(n)_ brought her free hand up pinching his cheek making him arch a bit on her hand as his eyes closed tightly. Madara anime cried blushing darker then before as she let go of his now sore cheek ".........." " your acting so stubborn again." " so." He glared up at her while she puffed her cheeks. She blinked .

---45 mins later ---

Madara kept screaming in horror being swing around the air. He hugged the woman's thumb tightly with wide frighten eyes.

_(n)_ had a poker face seeing she was just swinging her arm back and forth. She sweat drop hearing weeping as she brought her hand up to her face again showing a green face crying Madara " you done ?" He glared at her while she smiled.

--------1 hour later---------

Madara was trembling on the woman's hand. He looked up at her blushing while her thumb kept stroking his head " now tell me. " "...." " Madara!!!" " it's because I love you!!!!!!" She smiled with a lost expression while her face went red slowly "....eh..........." Madara looked down staying quiet mentally punching himself.

______________________

I literally had no ideas for a title .....
.
.
.
(유∀유|||).....idk what I'm writing now...*cough*