Chapter 5: Who actually is FACEBOOK STAFF?

With Facebook Maintenance, E-mails were sent out to every Facebook user. They stated,

"Hello [Insert your username here]. We are sorry about the inconvenience. We are increasing security; and making it harder for hackers to be able to hack your account. We do not know how long it will take. You will get an e-mail once we are done with fixing it; and you can start Facebooking again!! :)

Sincerely,

-Facebook Staff"

Another e-mail was sent.

"Due to a certain pinkette's hacking, we have to extend maintenance. It will take approximately 1 to 2 days from when we started this... How troublesome.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Facebook Staff"

Facebook sent another email; 24 hours, 23 minutes, and 57 seconds later after the first e-mail was sent.

"Hello Facebook User. We have finished the maintenance. We are resetting all passwords. Attached to this e-mail, is a link. You need to click the link and it will ask you for your username, birthday, all of the information you placed- and then to reset the password. 

This password reset should help users re-gain their long-lost accounts.

[http://www.FiaTheOtakuMadeThisLinkUp.com]

-Facebook Staff"

Now, Karin has her account back; and all of the other people Sakura has hacked that we did not mention. *cough* Every person she could *cough*. 

      *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

Ino Yamanaka: BILLBOARD BROW!!!!!

    • SakuraBiggestHater likes this.•Comments (14)

Sakura Haruno: INO PIGG!!!

Sakura Haruno: Wait--... What did I do?

Ino Yamanaka: YOUR HACKING IS THE REASON FACEBOOK HAD MAINTENANCE!!! GAHHHH

Sakura Haruno: MAKING UP EXCUSES ARE WE?!?!

Ino Yamanaka: YOU DID ALL THAT HACKING ON KARIN JUST SO YOU COULD GET CLOSE TO SASUKE, HUH?!?

Sakura Haruno: SASUKE LIKES ME BETTER, INO-PIG!! *anime vein pops out of her forehead*

Sai: Welll....

Naruto Uzumaki: I wouldn't budge in if I were you; Sai.

Sai: Why?

Naruto Uzumaki: Do you want to live???

Sai: I think my life is dear.

Naruto Uzumaki: Then back away....

[Sai ALMOST typed something; but then Naruto ran to his house as fast as possible and removed all of his typing. He was gonna ask 'Are those your nicknames?'... or some other stuff. Naruto was too lazy too read it; but knew it was bad. #narutothehero]

  *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*   

Naruto Uzumaki: Ooh, let's have a poll! Who think's it's Sakura's fault?

   • Sai and 45396 others like this. •Comments (20)  

newbs4daiz: yassss

Naruto Uzumaki: I take that as 'Yes'.