Chapter 7: Back, Baby! Or is it... Ahead, Baby?

Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata, Tenten, Rock Lee, Shikamaru, and the gang... all fell into one of the worst times possible. The early 2016, late 2015 year. The year of the whips, the nae naes, and oh yes, honey- the dabs also! Oh, and Did I forget? The Little Einsteins Trend. Oh ye, and when people say "omy flying picklejuice, somebody is reading a book!" No? Maybe not that trend. But, it's gonna happen!! JUST WATCH ME!!! ^-^ (whip, whip, watch me nae nae) Shikamaru was not a fan for this time zone, but he did love the dances. There was hardly any effort, and he could just sneeze, and people would take it as "a dab". Or just wave backwards, and hey- He just did a nae nae! SOOO much easier than the "Work Out Ninja! Konoha's Biggest Dances!" CD that he had just rented. Oh, and as for the others? Well, you might just have to read their Facebook Posts... ~~~Signed, F.T.O. (Who is that, I wonder? Guess?)

~*~*~*~~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~~*~*~*~

Naruto Uzumaki: OOO~ WATCH ME WATCH ME~~

• Like• Emphasize • Comments (18)

Ino Yamanaka: Nobody wants to watch you. bleh.

Hinata Hyuga: But I do! <3

Ino Yamanaka: He isn't nowhere near as handsome... as charming... and as fabulous as Sai!

Ino Yamanaka: Oops..... ^-^

Sai: I heard my name, *dabs*

Sakura Haruno: Sai, Please. Don't try to do the trends, we all know your art style very well.

Naruto Uzumaki: Burnt like toast!

Sakura Haruno: W-wow....

Naruto Uzumaki: On fleek, Right? :D

Sakura Haruno: I don't think so...

Naruto Uzumaki: Then, on the fleek of the fleekest?

Shikamaru Nara: This is too troublesome. Need me to teach you how to dab? Alright, sneeze, cover your mouth. That's a dab.

Choji Akimichi: Oooh, Shikamaru! Didn't know you knew this much about trends, Shikamaru...-sensei?

Shikamaru Nara: Don't ever call me that again!

Choji Akimichi: Alright, Sensei.

Shikamaru Nara: Sigh. How Troublesome.

*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~**~*

Weasel Tomato: 1) I see you tryin to do it like me. 2) You ain't able to do it like me. 3) Man, that shit is ugly. tag: NarutoUzumaki #betterthanbefore #tryintodoitlikeme #bae #stylin #alltheladyswantme #iamtheone #theonetheonly #jkweasels

• Sakura Haruno and 530 others like this.• Naruto Uzumaki emphasizes this.• Comments (18)

Sakura Haruno: Ooo lala, Weasel!

Naruto Uzumaki: You challenging me to the battle of raps?

Weasel Tomato: Nah, I'm challenging you too....

Naruto Uzumaki: Too?

Sakura Haruno: Toooo?

Tenten: Too?

Neji Hyuga: GET ON WITH IT!

Weasel Tomato: A Pickup.

Naruto Uzumaki: Pickup?

Weasel Tomato: Line.

Sakura Haruno: Line?

Weasel Tomato: Challenge.

Naruto Uzumaki: ?

Weasel Tomato: You know... who can make the cheesiest pickup lines? etc.

Naruto Uzumaki: THAT IS MY STYLE.

Weasel Tomato: I know. I'm challenging you, Naruto Uzumaki, to your own game. Do you accept? No, You can't reject. You accept.

Hinata Hyuga: Y-you, can do it Naruto-kun!!

Weasel Tomato: Get online tomorrow. 1 o' clock- sharp. If you don't, well, let's say- Bad things will happen to Konoha. >:)

Weasel Tomato has gone offline.

Naruto Uzumaki: ...............................................

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sakura Haruno: I totally just posted a new musical.ly! Go check it out at #sakura.music !

• Like• Emphasize • Comments (6)

Ino Yamanaka: Shout-outs? Really? That's insta, girl. Get it right.

Rock Lee: Sakura!

Sakura Haruno: Lee? ^-^

Rock Lee: Just wanted to tell you that you look beautiful, and I followed you.

Sakura Haruno: Thnx for the follow ^*^

Ino Yamanaka: FRIENDZONED!!

*~*~*~~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sakura: Tune in next time for the drama between *Reads script* Naruto and S-s-S-S-S-ASUKE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Who knows what will happen in the next chapter? Dammit, post it already- Fia!

Me: WhaaAA?!!?!?

Sakura: Your slow.

Me: I know. *sulks in the corner like Tamaki-senpai*

FiaTheOtaku ♡☆♡

Next Time...

"THE STRAW HATS SHALL RISE!!"