Epilogue

What if...

Boruto had Snapchat?

Boruhomies

Shikadai Nara: From just the looks of it, this group chat is going to be extremely troublesome.

Boruto Uzumaki: Nah! It'll be fun- promise!

Mitsuki: It seems interesting. I am intrigued.

Inojin Yamanaka: But what's with the name tho? Lmao. "Boruhomies"? Like, are we your homies, Boruto?

Boruto Uzumaki: YEp! Y'all are my Boruhomies!

Metal Lee: This group chat sounds youthful! I'm all for it!

Sarada has been added to the group chat.

Boruto Uzumaki: Who added Sarada?! This is supposed to be BROS/HOMIES ONLY

Sarada Uchiha: SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME I DARE YOU

Boruto Uzumaki: ITS BROS ONLY

Sarada Uchiha: HA HA HA HA AHA NO

Just because you said that.

I'm inviting her!

Boruto Uzumaki: NO NOT HER

Inojin Yamanaka: Anybody but that chip addict...

ChouChou DaQueen Akimichi has been added to the group chat.

Mitsuki: ChouChou DaQueen Akimichi? What the heck kinda name is that?

ChouChou DaQueen Akimichi: DONT JUDGE ME, PALE SNAKE BOY

Mitsuki: You only described me. Was that supposed to be an insult? If so, oops.

ChouChou DaQueen Akimichi: ARGH

Mitsuki: Oopsie Daisy.

ChouChou DaQueen Akimichi: And then you go pretending to be all cute while you're actually the devil in sheep's clothing! Tsk tsk tsk. You don't understand the hearts of young women!

Mitsuki: Devil? I'm not one. See?

ChouChou DaQueen Akimichi: You may look sweet- but inside you're pure evil!!!

Mitsuki: Hehe. Maybe. But the world will never know now, will it? ^^

ChouChou DaQueen Akimichi: Holy smokes. I can't be the only one that got scared shitless when he said that... can I?

Sarada Uchiha: It did sound like an underlying threat. But, Mitsuki's a nice person, so that's highly unlikely.

Mitsuki: Thank....you?

Inojin Yamanaka: Yeah, I think you're the only one that thinks he's fishy. I think he acts more like a snake.