Naru-Poke Go: The Girl Blessed by the Gods

I am thinking about making this an actual series tbh. This uses all them cliche Naruto shit, along with Pokemon Go...

It would be called-

Naru-Poke Go: All the Cliches.

Well, let's start this.

F.Y.I. They all write in magical diaries, but the story is narrated just as a story with no fourth wall is.
Some parts are in the diary, their opinion, others are not, and just Diary-chan narrating the story in third person. Okie dokie!

Gaara Gang

"So, The results are in! We learned who everyone wants to be on the Sand VALOR Team." Gaara told the village, calm and collected, emphasizing the word 'VALOR' with all his might. And then the rant started. "MYSTIC CAN GO DIE IN A HOLE!"

"REMEMBER, IF YOU ARE A MYSTIC IN THE SAND VILLAGE....

THE GYM IS RULED BY VALOR AND INSTINCT!

VALOR AND INSTINCT HAVE MADE AN ALLIANCE AGAINST MYSTIC! NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO BE MYSTIC! MYSTICS ARE BANNED, THROUGHOUT THIS VILLAGE!" He yelled.

See, this is the true reason behind the Mystic/Valor death match that happens at every gym.

"Of course, Gaara-sama!♡ Why would we join the stupid Mystics, if we could team up with you?!" A fangirl well, fangirled. The fangirls continued to obsess over almighty Gaara-sama until they were told to stop by a certain blonde's wind. She didn't say anything, just gave them an intense death glare that may haunt their dreams.

"Thank You, Temari. Fangirls. Did I get off track? Oh, yes. The results are in, and we have learned that for some reason, a man named "PANDA-CHAN♡" won with 4,789 votes. Just how many times did y'all vote? Geez. Anywho, may PANDA-CHAN come over here??" He looked confused, until a certain blonde murmured something in his ear, in which he eventually understood. "Oh. I'm Panda..." He stated, somehow seriously. "Temari, and Kankuro got the places following me, followed by...." He told us the name of said person, and nobody knew her. Of course, me, being the narrator, knew her, and of course, me, being the awesome girl I am, was called. How did I win above Crocodile-chan from the kingdom of Alabasta? Simple. I hacked the system. How else would I win? Some people are just STUPID. But you readers arent... oh wait, you might be! Teehee.

Meanwhile in Konoha...[Different POV ]

"Naruto Uzumaki has a once in a lifetime offer!! Who wants to Pokeman Go? I don't understand. He no language. Anyways, the first three will be allowed to go with that knucklehead, so go!" An unknown old lady yelled through the intercom, which we somehow had even though our technology is grade F. The rain village is so much better at making water proof gear!  And technology! I wonder why. HMM. Maybe it's one of those the world will never know thingys...Oh well! Too lazy too think about it.  Of course, with my almighty teleportation jutsu, I got to his bulletin board in the nick of time. Oh, Did I forget to mention? I am Naruto's sister. Nobody knows, though.

It's a secret.

So be quiet, Diary-chan!

I only am doing this so I can finally meet the brother I adore.
.
.
.
.
Just Kidding! :P Hehe! WE AIN'T GONNA THROW SOME INCEST IN HERE!

But, it really does get on my nerves of how everyone makes fun of him! It's not his fault that my dad did a poop on him and a fox came out that Nii happened to swallow! That's how it happens... right??! That's how he got Kurama in his belly, right? No? Well, Mama Kushi should of done a better job at explaining it.

Oh Well. I fill out the flier while I narrate everything I do, and think deeply about my life so far.

Dwelling within the shadows, the man of bugs goes unnoticed.