Chapter 20: That's so lit, brah.

Naruto Uzumaki: I have been getting lots of questions from the fandom.

●Like●Comments (7)

Sai: To what fandom are you referring to?

Naruto Uzumaki: The lit Naruto fandom dohhhhhh

Sai: There's a fandom for YOU? Does Hinata lead it? I mean, I knew there was a fandom for Ino- (as I am co cap), but You? Seriously? Next thing you know, there will be a Sakura fan club.

Naruto Uzumaki: Gosh, Sai. You actually sounded as if you had emotion for a second there.

Sai: What's that supposed to mean?

Naruto Uzumaki: Nothing. Nothing at all:))

*~♡

TenTen: oml guise did you see ittttt

•SmokeWeedEveryDay and 69 others like this.• Comments (20)

YAOIUnite: See what~

Ino Yamanaka: Yeah! Explain more~

TenTen: THE EPISODE WHEN YURI AND VIKTOR KISSED

Ino Yamanaka: OML YASSSS

Neji Hyuga: That scene has caused millions of fangirling screams across the world. And probably, billions of angry parents.

Ino Yamanaka: I DONG CARE, VIKTUURI IS THE OTP

TenTen: YURIO IS AMAZING

Karui: PHICIT  (or however u spell it) IS MY SON

Ino Yamanaka: THEN GUANG HONG JI IS MINE☆

TenTen: THAT (really prettyyyy) GIRL FROM THE SHOW IS MY CHILD

Karui: YA MEAN SALA?

TenTen: YES~~ SALA! SHE IS SO GORGEOUS.

Karui: YURIO!

TenTen: Wanna have shipping wars sometime?

Ino Yamanaka: That sounds fun! Especially since my otp always wins.

Karui: Girl.

TenTen: FIGHT ME. YOU LITTLE BLONDE CHICK WHO THINKS HER OTP IS ALWAYS CANON. BUT, WHEN IN FACT IT'S MY OTP THAT'S ALWAYS CANON? HON, I DON'T KNOW WHAT POSSESSED YOU BUT GOD- MY SHIP IS THE BEST. HAVE YOU HEARD OF VIKTUURI? THAT BECAME CANON. AND GUESS WHAT? THAT WAS MY OTP. WHAT ABOUT GRUVIA? THAT'S MY OTP, TOO. AND THAT BECAME CANON. AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ABOUT THE MAIN CHARACTER FROM KISS HIM NOT ME AND SENPAI. CANON. SHIPPED. 

Ino Yamanaka: I sorry.

TenTen: You better be.

*~<3

Hey guys, I'll eventually continue this fanfic and all my other Naruto fanfics. But, in the meantime, I started a very stupid gender bend BNHA fanfic. If y'all watched the anime (and enjoyed) y'all can check that out!
I have a question for y'all.

FIANATICS.

What do you want to see more of in this fan fiction? :)

I'll try to add it.