20K Special

OH MY FREAKING GOOD GOD.

21K READS?

1K VOTES?

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Thank you so god damn much for reading my story (and hopefully enjoying it)!

I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.

You got this far? Stuck with me this long? Even through the shitty chapters? Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

T-H-A-N-K-Y-O-U!

Each comment, each vote, each read makes me happy.

It makes me happy that I've made you guys smile. It makes me happy that you're happy.

Some of your comments are flat out hilarious! Some of them are correcting my spelling, (which is something I need to do in the beginning chapters... heh...). I love your feedback, and I love that you have enjoyed!

Thank you so much for sticking with me. Thank you so much for experiencing years and years with me. Thank you for staying.

And lastly, just thank you for being here! With you guys being here, reading, commenting, voting, etc. I was given confidence. Confidence in my writing (even if this fanfic is just stolen memes) and confidence in myself.

I love you, and I hope you enjoy this 20k special!

With Love,

FiaTheOtaku

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ino Yamanaka: Sai's so hot... hot damn!

Sai: ?

Ino Yamanaka: You're hot?

Sai: Whatever does that mean? I just checked my temperature. It is 100.7 degrees Farenheit. I'm not hot?

Ino Yamanaka: FIRST OF ALL) I meant hot as in looks. SECOND OF ALL) That's a fucking fever!!

Sai: Fever? What's that?

Ino Yamanaka: Holy shit, Sai! You know nothing!

Sai: I know a bit more than nothing.

Ino Yamanaka: Emphasis on a bit.

Sai: You understand me so well.

Ino Yamanaka: I know=)

Sai: I've never had a fever before. I'm confused as to what it is?

Ino Yamanaka: Oh, I'll go over there ASAP and teach you!

Sai: ASAP?

Ino Yamanaka: An abbreviation for As Soon As Possible.

Sai: Interesting.

Ino Yamanaka has gone offline.

Naruto Uzumaki: Hey, Sai!

Hinata Hyuuga: Hi!

Sai: Hello... What is going on in your lives? You haven't been online recently.