Chapter 14: Pokemon Go Craze

B.T.W. From now on, I will be dedicating chapters to fianatics. This time, I'm dedicating it to luv_me_gaara cause GAARA-SENPAI noticed chu. ^.^

There may be no reason for the dedication/tag, but yet again, there may be a reason

The craze of Pokemon Go started in a distant realm, America, and found its way to Konoha. When it got to Konoha, it spread like wildfire. Now, all villages, even kages, are under the Pokemon Go Craze.

Beware: VERY LAME MEMES AND PUNS

*~*~*~*~*~♡♡

Naruto Uzumaki: LETS GO CATCH SOME POKEMON!!

•PikaPikaMotherForker and 93560129 others like this. • Comments  (16)

Hinata Hyuuga: What about breakfast?

Naruto Uzumaki: POKEMON!!

TentenDaBae: Finding shelter?

Naruto Uzumaki: POKEMON!!

Sakura Haruno: Getting DRINKABLE water?

Naruto Uzumaki: POKEMON!

Shikamaru Nara: Every kid in the summer of 2016. -.-

Naruto Uzumaki: POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!

GaaraPandakun: POKEMON!!!!

TsunadeBOOBS: POKEMON!!!!!

deidarabae: POKEMON!!!!!

GaaraPandakun: Who are you?

deidarabae: Just some passerby~~~

BOOM! BOOM! ART.

PIKA! PIKA! BOOM! BOOM! BE BAE.♡♡

Rock Lee: POKEMON!!

EveryKunoichiAndNinjaInTheWorldATMdamthatsalongname: POKEMON!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~♡

GaaraPandakun: I can't find any good Pokemon in the sand village. Anyone wanna throw a lure??

•TemariHotThou and 995 others like this. • Comments  (13)

KankuroDatHottie: Gaara, no need to ask that.

GaaraPandakun: BUT I GOT ALL THE COOL POKEMON THAT ARE OUT RIGHT NOW AND SHUKAKU WANTS A CERTAIN POKEMON AND HES NOT REALLY IN THAT GOOD A MOOD ATM

KankuroDatHottie: Eat a snickers.

GaaraPandakun: Why?

KankuroDatHottie: You're not you when your hungry.

GaaraPandakun: *eats* Thanks fam.

KankuroDatHottie: np fam

TemariHotThou: good fam

GaaraPandakun: But....

Anyone got an extra lure??

GaaraIsSoHOT: I'LL BUY ONE OF U DATE MEEEEE

GaaraPandakun: No. Why would I waste my time with you??

GaaraIsSoHOT: That's part of the reason why I love u, GAARA-SAMA ♡♡

GaaraPandakun: Uhhh....

*~*~*~*~*~*~♡

GaaraFan14456: You think Gaara-sama will notice us??

•GaaraFan4689 and 5007 others like this. • Comments  (13)

GaaraFan14455: Maybe if we all group up.

GaaraFan14454: yeh.

GaaraFan1: You NEWBS. I've been in the Gaara fandom since the beginning, and he just notices you or replies, when he feels like it. I bet, being the hunk, yet kind, muscular, sexy beast, with them hot abs... The circles around his eyes, his fire hot red hair, his off- white skin, his emotional, developed, face, his sea foam colored eyes that look so sad, yet look as if they hide so many secrets- - the gorgeous red kanji on the right side of his face, the gourd of sand he carries, never getting a scar on his face, well... Only when he was younger and faced off in the chunin exams... Dayum.. Oh, I trailed off talking about that sexy beast. ......Oops. What was I saying? OH YEAH! That stunner, while being handsome and sexy, has an emotional, sincere side, and I bet he reads all the messages we send him, but doesn't know how to reply.

GaaraFan14456: Oh, I understand now Fan1-senpai.

GaaraFan1: Good, young cricket. *pats head* You will learn well.

GaaraFan14456: Thank you Fan One-senpai. ♡

GaaraFan4: Hmm... 5008 likes. That's a really good portion of the fandom online today!!

GaaraFan1: Yes, yes. Thank you for how active you are. *rubs beard*

NOTICEMEGAARASENPAI: Yes, yes.

GaaraFan1: Who are u?!

NOTICEMEGAARASENPAI: IM AN OTAKU WITH POSTERS OF GAARA PLASTERED ALL OVER MY FREAKING WALL ....

But I'm a closet otaku.

GaaraFan1: You just told me ur an otaku but u say ur a closet otaku. Confusing, young cricket. But you will eventually join the Gaara Fan Fam, with nearly 15k members soon enough! Then, we will learn all of your 'Closet Otaku' way. YASSS YOU WILL JOIN GAARAS FAN ARMY~

SUPPORTING FANSERVICE SMEXY GAARA SHOTS 1000000%

*~*~**~*~*~♡♡

GaaraPandakun: Naruto! Friend.

• NarutoXGaara and 984 others like this. • Comments  (18)

Naruto Uzumaki: What? o:

GaaraPandakun: Have you been having good luck finding Pokemon in Konoha?

Naruto Uzumaki: Nah, not really.

GaaraPandakun: No lures there?

Naruto Uzumaki: There's one that's there almost all the time- only spot you can catch GOOD Pokemon... Ichiraku's. Then, Inos flower shop is a gym. Both are extremely crowded nowadays, SO I CAN'T GET MEH RAMEN!!!!

GaaraPandakun: I feel you.

Naruto Uzumaki: THAT'S WHY UR MY BUDDY. ;-;

GaaraPandakun: Wanna have a joint mission??

Naruto Uzumaki: Huh??

GaaraPandakun: I can force a joint mission with 3 people from each village to catch some pokemon...

As the Kazekage ;-)

Naruto Uzumaki: Yeah, Yeah. DON'T MAKE ME FEEL BAD BOUT NOT BEING HOKAGE!!

Can you really...?  ◕ ω ◕ 

GaaraPandakun: Mhm.

Naruto Uzumaki: YA SHOULDA TOLD ME EARLIER!! WOOT!! LET'S DO THIS THANG☆

GaaraPandakun: Done. Scheduled joint mission for next Thursday. Even though Hokage-sama was quite skeptical, she allowed you to go on this mission.., but you had to tell her who you want to go with, and she will approve.

Naruto Uzumaki: YASS!! BUT THURSDAY IS A WHILE FROM NOW... OH WHALE!! LET'S GET RDY AND MEET UP ON THURSDAY

GaaraPandakun: See you then.

GaaraPandakun has gone offline.

*~*~*~*~*~*~♡♡

Well, there you have it.

Want a chappy about the Pokemon Go meet, or nah??

Next Time♤♡♤

Men will love men, and there will be no reproducing!!