A/N: The End

Guys, everything good comes to an end... and well, this has to end, too...

And well, what I'm trying to say, is that this fan fiction is ending.

And there are a good amount of chapters left.

UPCOMING:

24) Fairy Tail's Time Of The Month "I'm not edgy. I'm cold. Cold as ice. *dabs*"

25) Sasuke and Sai "Don't think I'll ever forgive you."

After this chapter, the final chapter is released, so will a book I'm working on, which is the continuation of What If Naruto Shippuden Had Facebook? known as "Naruto Wedding Stories". It has the same happy-go-lucky vibe as this book, except there is one difference. It is not written in the Facebook format, and it tells the hilarious stories of the weddings of the canonical Naruto couples.

(And perhaps some others ships too, such as NaruSasu.)

26) Epilogue Part One "I have kids with Hinata?? Aww, shucks. I was hoping for a Menma."

27) Epilogue Part Two "Boruto, this is how you use Facebook. Maybe you can chat with your friends on it?"

28) Question And Answer All the questions you've ever wanted to ask the characters are answered! In the Facebook format!

E.X. A reader @FiaTheOtaku has a question for @NarutoUzumaki What's the deal with your orange pants? Are you an orange addict or something?

Naruto Uzumaki: What? I thought orange was cool, dattebayo!

etc etc.

Ask your questions

RIGHT HERE!!

^^Comment to that bold statement above to ask your questions & make sure you say @insertCharacterNameHere

Alrighty?

Those are all the upcoming finale chapters I'm sure of, make sure to leave ideas for mini-specials to follow this series!

With that, I have one thing left to say.

Keep calm and read on, Wattpad readers!❤️❤️