Chapter 2 - Hair

*Skye's P.O.V.*

"What?! Please tell me you are joking"

"Why would I joke about something like this?" I asked her.

"I don't know, but I hope you are. Those two are part of the reason we wanted to get away"

"I know, it fucking sucks. What are we going to do?" I asked her, praying she had a good solution.

"Well, we can't kill them, so I guess we're going to have to avoid them as much as physically possible"

"I guess so"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Room 119, Literature with Professor Brown" I read aloud on my schedule. Today is my first day of class and I am trying to find my first class.

I finally found the room, but I was the last one to enter the room and there was only one seat left. I walked down the aisle to the row before walking towards the seat.

"Hey" I heard someone say when I reached the seat. I looked to see Niall sitting in the seat behind me. Fantastic. I ignored him as I sat down in my seat.

"Hi" a British boy sitting next to me said. He had long, curly, brown hair, gorgeous green eyes and a beautiful smile that revealed his dimples. "I'm Harry"

"Skye" I replied with a smile. "Where in England are you from?"

"Cheshire"

"Do you like America?"

"Yeah, it's very lovely, but I miss my family. Some of the guys in my frat are really nice though"

"That's good"

"It is." He agreed. "You seem really cool. My frat is throwing a huge party tonight. Wanna come?"

"It's Monday!"

"So? It's college!"

"Is it cool if I bring my friend and her boyfriend?" I asked.

"Of course!"

"Alright, I'll try to make it"

"Alright, here's my number. I'll text you the information" he said, sliding a piece of paper with a phone number on it to me.

"Will do" I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How did your day go?" Monique asked after she told me about her day.

"It was great. It started bad when I found out Niall sits behind me in Literature, but I sit next to this really hot guy named Harry and he invited me to a party tonight, so get dressed"

"Wait, was he British with long, curly hair?" Vic asked.

"Yeah"

"He's in the same fraternity as I am!"

"That's perfect!"

"So is Niall" he told me.

"That's not"

"Not what?" Monique asked.

"That's not perfect that Niall is in the same frat as Vic and Harry"

"Oh"
__________________________

(A/N)

Louis, Liam and Zayn will appear later at the party.

💋 -TVo