Chapter 18 - Avalanche

*Skye's P.O.V.*

Earlier Monique left for her date with Vic, so I was sitting on my bed, studying for my Literature class when I heard frantic knocking at the door.

"I'm coming" I unenthusiastically responded. I opened the door to see Niall and Harry. "Umm... Hello?"

"We need to talk" Niall said as he and Harry pushed past me, entering the small dorm room.

"Please. Come in" I sarcastically responded.

"You need to decide"

"Decide what?"

"You need to decide between Harry and I"

"What?! I don't know! I haven't even given Harry a chance" I told Niall. "And to be honest, I didn't even know you were an option"

"Alicia and I broke up"

"About time you smartened up" I muttered.

"So, who are you going to pick?" Niall asked, ignoring my comment.

"I don't know! I just said that!"

"Well you have to choose now, 'cause I may find someone else while you're giving Harry a chonce"

"What the hell is a chonce?!"

"How do you not know what a chonce is?!"

"How would I?!"

"Harry, can you please tell Skye what a chonce is?" Niall asked, turning to Harry.

"I would, but I have no clue what a chonce is" Harry told him.

"What is wrong with you people?!"

"What the hell is a chonce?!" I asked again.

"Can we forget about the word chonce and get back to why we are here?"

"Chonce isn't a word" I pointed out.

"Have you decided yet?" He asked, attempting to change the subject.

"Can you at least wait for a week so I can give Harry a chance before I decide?"

"Oooh, you meant chance" Harry stated.

"That's what I said, chonce" Niall told Harry before turning back to me. "And I don't know Skye, I don't know what is going to happen"

"You said chonce not chance" Harry told him.

"No, I didn't"

"Yes, you did" Harry and I replied.

"And if you do meet someone, you could always get her number and talk to her after Skye decides. She's only asking for a week" Harry continued. "Besides, what are the odds of you meeting somebody else in a week?"

"He's Irish, hot and single, so the odds are pretty high" I told Harry.

"Fine, I will wait a week, but that's it. One week from today we will meet up here and Skye will make her decision" Niall decided.

"Alright" I replied.

"Sounds good" Harry agreed.
__________________________

(A/N)

I was so happy when I saw the Drive, Chip & Putt video 'cause I was having Niall withdrawals.

Who do you want Skye to pick, Niall or Harry?😉

💋 -TVo