Chapter 37 - Irresistible

*Skye's P.O.V.*

I walked into the crowed bar, looking for Niall. He wasn't hard to find since he was the loudest person there.

"Babe!" He said when he saw me, pulling me in for a hug. "This is Skye, my girlfriend" he said to the large group of people surrounding him. The girls that were flirting with him looked unamused and some even walked away, but Niall didn't notice.

"C'mon Niall, let's go" I told him shyly, not used to being around such a large group of people.

"No, let's party!" He slurred.

"No, you're drunk, let's go home"

"I'm not drunk" he laughed.

"Yes, you are"

"Okay, maybe just a little" he admitted. He is a very animated drunk.

"A little? You're practically falling down!"

"No" he said, folding his arms and acting like a child.

"Niall, can we please just go?"

"No"

"God, you are such a child" I said. He stuck his tongue out at me before walking back to the bar to get another drink.

I sighed dramatically, about to walk after him when I heard a voice behind me.

"Wanna dance, Beautiful?" A male with dark hair asked me. He was quite tall and looked like he was about 21.

"I have a boyfriend"

"Where is he?" He replied, raising an eyebrow at me.

"The bar" I replied shyly.

"If I was dating a girl as beautiful as you, I wouldn't leave her side"

"Who the fuck are you?!" Niall boomed, appearing behind me, his accent thicker than usual from anger.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Her boyfriend"

"Not for long" he smirked, making Niall even more mad than before. Niall didn't even say a word, instead he punched the guy and before I knew what was happening they were both on the floor beating the shit out of each other.

"Stop it, Niall!" I said, trying to break them apart. Someone in the crowd of people surrounding us gently grabbed my arm, pulling me back so they wouldn't hit me by accident.

The bartender pushed everyone out of the way and broke up the fight. I followed him as he escorted the two of them to the door. "Leave or I'm calling the cops" he said before walking back inside.

"C'mon Rocky" I said to Niall, grabbing his keys.

"Hold on, I've gotta kill this fucker first" he replied, making me groan dramatically.

"Okay, McGregor, but I'm not bailing you out if you do"

"I don't give a shit"

"Okay, you'll make a lovely girlfriend in prison" I told him.

"Girlfriend?"

"Yeah, you're way too beautiful for prison, you'll get raped daily"

"That doesn't sound fun"

"It's not, trust me. It's also not worth it. I don't give a shit about this guy and I honestly don't know why you do" I replied.

"Because he was hitting on you and saying he was gonna steal you from me!"

"I know that strikes a nerve with you, but do you see me looking remotely interested in him?"

"No" he replied.

"Exactly, that's because I'm not. I love you, not him. Now get in the car before I kick your ass" I told him.

He sighed, defeated, before stumbling into the passenger seat of his car. I honestly don't know how Niall was planning on killing that guy. He took off as soon as the bartender threatened to call the cops.
__________________________

(A/N)

Niall photo!

💋 -TVo