Chapter 6 - Caraphernelia

*Skye's P.O.V.*

Monique and I entered the frat party for the second time and like last time, it was crowded. This frat must throw the best parties on campus.

"I'm gonna go find Vic" Monique told me.

"Alright, I'll see you later" I said before making my way through the crowd.

I grabbed a drink and started walking towards the noisiest group of people, knowing that is where Niall and his friends would be.

Where ever Niall is there is always a guitar, noise and a lot of people.

I finally found them and greeted them.

"Hey Harry" I said, hugging him.

"Hey Skye" he replied.

"Hey Skye" Louis, Liam and Zayn greeted. I greeted them, also hugging them, before sitting down beside Harry.

"What are you doing here, Skank?" Alicia asked in a bitchy manner, calling me the unoriginal nickname she gave me.

"None of your damn business" I replied.

"No one wants you around, haven't you figured that out yet?"

"I want her around" Harry replied.

"Yeah, me too" Louis added.

"Me too" Liam agreed.

"Same" Zayn said, while Niall was on his phone, avoiding the conflict.

"Yeah, 'cause you're screwing them"

"Yeah, I'm the whore" I said sarcastically.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means you slept with most of the guys in our high school and you've probably slept with half of the guys here in college" I retorted. Niall jerked his head up, glaring at me. Clearly he is still upset that she cheated on him the first time they dated.

"At least I don't ruin people's reputations"

"So you're not going to deny that you've had sex with all of those people? Including the ones here at college?"

That really pissed Niall off because he gave me an even dirtier look than before.

"C'mon babe, let's go" he said, grabbing Alicia's hand before standing up to walk away, ignoring the fact that she probably has already cheated on him again.

"You better watch your back" she said to me.

"You should stop spending so much time on yours" I replied. Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn started laughing and she and Niall stormed off. "I can't stand her" I told them when they stopped laughing.

"Neither can we" Harry told me.

"Yeah, she's a total bitch" Louis added.

"Has she really had sex with that many people?" Liam asked.

"I don't know if she's slept with anyone here at college, but she has had sex with a lot of the guys in our high school, mostly in the first two years. Junior year she was dating Niall and senior year she was dating a guy named Nathan"

"Wow"

"Yeah"

"What did she mean when she said that you ruin reputations?" Zayn asked.

"I'd rather not talk about that"
__________________________

(A/N)

So excited for Adventurous Adventures Of One Direction 3!!!!

💋 -TVo