Chapter 22 - What Up Earth?

*Niall's P.O.V.*

"What time is it?" Percy asked me. I glanced at my phone before responding.

"8:30" I told him before continuing to throw darts at the dart board in the frat house living room. About a half hour ago we returned from hanging out with Skye and Monique.

"Where am I going to sleep tonight?"

"Probably in the guest room, I doubt Harry's gonna let his female cousin sleep in a frat house"

"Where is everyone?"

"At a party" I answered. Percy and I were probably the only people in the large frat house. "What were you and the girls talking about when I was taking a wee?"

"I was asking Skye why you two aren't back together"

"And?"

"And she said she doesn't trust you after you cheated on her with Alicia" he replied.

"Technically, I didn't cheat on her. Nothing happened" I corrected.

"You two were making out completely topless, about to have sex. Technically, that's cheating. Besides, who has sex with someone immediately after their girlfriend dumps them?"

"We didn't have sex"

"What?"

"We didn't have sex. After Skye left I wanted to be alone so I asked Alicia to leave. I should've told her to leave before when she appeared at my window. Letting her in was a mistake"

"Have you ever told Skye that?" He asked.

"No, she wouldn't care"

"Why haven't you told her that you broke up with Alicia for her?" He asked. I shrugged in response.

"She probably wouldn't believe me"

"Are you going to try to win her back?"

"I'll try, but I don't know if she's moved on. Lately she's been talking to Harry" I told him. He sighed before responding.

"Skye also told me something about that"

"About which part? Harry or moving on?"

"Moving on" he said.

"What?"

"She'll probably kill me if I tell you"

"I will kill you if you don't" I threatened.

"She does still have feelings for you an-"

"She does?!" I replied, cutting him off.

"There's more Niall" he said, slightly annoyed.

"Go on"

"She said that if you want to win her back, you'll have to earn her trust"

I jumped off of the pool table I was sitting on and grabbed his shirt collar.

"She said that?" I asked.

"Yes"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!" He repeated.

I started to run to the door.

"Niall?" Percy called.

"What?"

"You can't just go over there unannounced. Do you even know what you're going to say to her?"

"No"

"Exactly! You don't want to accidentally say the wrong thing and have her stay mad at you forever" Percy explained.

"That's true"
__________________________

(A/N)

Did you guys see 1D on Family Guy?

💋 -TVo