Chapter 31 - Fireproof

*Skye's P.O.V.*

Today Niall and I were walking to our Literature class.

"I'm so happy it's Friday!" I told him.

"Me too! Are you gonna come to my football game tonight?" He asked.

"Of course. Will your coach get mad that your hair is blue? I know some coaches do"

"No, he doesn't give a shit, he just wants us to play well"

"You always do. How come you didn't play our senior year of high school? You could've gotten a scholarship" I asked.

"This may sound dumb, but I didn't want to be around Nathan" he chuckled, referring to Nathan Patterson. Nathan Patterson was one of Niall's best friends until Niall discovered that Alicia was using Niall to make Nathan jealous and was dating Nathan behind his back.

Before I could reply to Niall, we were approached by Satan's spawn.

"Hey Niall" Alicia called, making her way over to us.

"Hey" he said unenthusiastically.

"I see you dyed your hair"

"Anybody that isn't colorblind can see that" Niall replied. She ignored his comment before turning towards me.

"I can also see you dyed your hair, Skye. How original. I thought you liked girls with originality, Niall" she replied in a phony voice, trying to sound nice while being her usual bitchy self.

"I do. You wanna know what I don't like? Girls who constantly insult my girlfriend"

"I don't constantly insult your girlfriend"

"Yes, you do! You start talking shit every time you see us. Why don't you find someone else to bother instead like you did in high school?"

"'Cause she's a little fish in a big pond. In high school, she was the girl all the guys wanted, but now she's just another girl on a huge campus. She wants guys to fight over her like they did in high school, but why would guys fight over her when there are tons of girls on campus?" I told him.

"That's not true! Guys are begging me to go on dates with them, just like in high school" she fired back.

"No, they aren't" I said, calling her bluff.

"Yes, they are!"

"How come we never see any guys around you?"

"They're in class" she lied.

"Every single guy fighting over you is in class right now? How convenient"

"It's called a coincidence" she retorted as Niall looked at the time on his phone.

"As much as I would love to talk about Alicia's imaginary suitors, we should get going. Our Literature class starts soon" Niall said before we started to walk off.

"They are not imaginary!" She called after us.

We made our way across campus to Room 119 before taking our seats beside Harry.

"Hey Harry" Niall greeted.

"Haven't seen you in a while" I added.

"I know, it's been so long!" He replied.

"Yeah, we've gotta hang out sometime and catch up" Niall told him.

"Sounds great"
__________________________

(A/N)

Who wrote Louis a DM?🖐

💋 -TVo