Chapter 29 - Sexy Drug

*Skye's P.O.V.*

After a long day of shopping, Niall and I returned to his room in the frat house.

We are sitting on his bed and I'm cutting the tags off of all of our new clothes.

"Are you gonna try those on for me?" Niall asked me, kissing my neck, while I folded the lace panties I got at Rue 21.

"No"

"Why not?" He whined.

"Not tonight"

"So you will in the future?" He asked cheerfully.

"Maybe if you behave"

"You know I never behave. That's one of the things you love about me" he said, kissing my neck again, his accent thicker than usual.

"I love your accent. It's so thick" I said, attempting to change the subject.

"That's not the only thing"

"Someone's horny, or should I say Horan-y?" I said, giggling at my terrible pun.

"No, you shouldn't"

"C'mon, that was funny"

"No, that was terrible"

"That's why it's funny" I laughed.

"You're adorable" he said, kissing my forehead.

I leaned back against his chest, going back to cutting the tags off of our clothes.

"Are you sure you don't wanna model your new knickers for me?"

"I'm sure"

"Fine" he said, pretending to pout.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"10"

"Holy shit! It's late, I should get back to my dorm" I said, starting to get up and gather my things. Niall lightly grabbed my arm, gently pulling me back into his arms. "What are you doing?"

"It's too late for you to be out walking"

"Would you like to come with me?"

"Just stay here tonight" he said. "I promise I won't try anything. I'll sleep on the floor if you want. Hell, if you want, I'll stay in the guest room with Percy, even though I don't think it's a good idea to leave you alone in a frat house. I don't trust some of the guys here"

"I don't have any clothes"

"Look in front of you"

"I'm not wearing any of these clothes until I've washed them" I told him.

"We can do laundry. We have a washer and dryer downstairs"

"I don't have any pajamas"

"You can wear my shirt"

"You really thought this through" I told him.

"I have"

"Fine, I'll stay. Let's go throw our clothes in the washer"

"Unless you'd rather wear my clothes" he suggested.

"I'll still need panties"

"You can go commando, I don't mind" he smirked.

"You're such a perv" I said, getting our clothes before walking downstairs to the laundry room. "Do you have the laundry detergent?"

"Yeah" he said as we started the washer. We went into the kitchen and got a snack while we waited to put our clothes in the dryer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After our clothes were done drying, we folded them and made our way upstairs to Niall's room.

"What time is it?"

"About 11:00" he said.

He took off his shirt and handed it to me before he took off his jeans and put a pair of sweatpants on. I pulled my shirt off before putting his on. Then I removed my jeans.

"Do you mind if I don't wear a bra? They're kind of uncomfortable to sleep in"

"I don't mind" he replied.

I took my bra off and folded my dirty clothes before putting them in one of the empty shopping bags.

"Where do you want me to sleep?" Niall asked me.

"You can sleep in the bed with me. After all, it is your bed"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

He climbed into the bed and I joined him before we started cuddling.

"Are we going to dye our hair tomorrow?" Niall asked, playing with my hair.

"We can. You'll have to show me how to do it since I've never dyed my hair"

"Yeah, I'll have to bleach your hair before we start dyeing our hair"

"Okay, then we'll have new hair to go with our new clothes" I replied.

"You're so adorable"

"You sound tired"

"I am"

"So am I" I told him.

"Let's go to sleep"

"Alright"

"Good night, Skye"

"Good night, Nialler"

"I love you"

"I love you too"
__________________________

(A/N)

I hope you guys love the changes over the past four chapters.

💋 -TVo