Chapter 21 - You

*Skye's P.O.V.*

"Percy's here!" Niall called as he entered the dorm.

"Nice of you to barge in, Niall" Monique replied, neither of us looking up from our phones.

"Did you not hear what I just said?"

"No, 'cause you were talking really fast and your accent's really thick, so it's hard to understand what you are saying when you talk fast or quietly. It still sounds nice though" I told him.

"I said 'Percy's here'" he said a little slower this time. After he finished speaking, Percy entered the dorm.

"Percy!" We greeted, jumping up to hug him.

"Hey guys" he replied.

"Hey Percy, what's up?" I asked him.

"Yeah, how's Pennsylvania?" Monique added.

"It's great"

"Got a boyfriend?" Monique asked.

"No! I've told you guys I'm not gay!"

"Yes, you are. You just don't know it yet" Niall told him.

"Why do you keep saying that?! It doesn't make any sense!"

"Whoa Percy, getting a little defensive there" I pointed out.

"Seriously" Niall chuckled.

"Have you made any friends yet?" Monique asked, changing the subject.

As Percy was answering the question I got a text.

H: Can't go to the movies tomorrow, my cousin's visiting. She's thinking about coming to WSU next year.

S: Okay, thanks for letting me know.

H: No problem😊

"Who're you texting?" Niall asked me quietly, trying to look over my shoulder while Monique and Percy continued their conversation.

"Harry"

"Why?" He asked, looking a little jealous.

"His cousin's in town. Why, are you jealous?"

"No" he scoffed defensively.

"It sounds like you are"

"Well, I'm not"

"Whatever you say Niall" I said before joining Monique and Percy's conversation.

"I'm hungry, we should go get some food" Niall suggested after a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we got to the restaurant, we sat down in the booth, Niall quickly sitting down beside me.

"So, are you two back together?" Percy asked us. Niall glanced at me as we both shook our heads no.

"No, we aren't" I told him. We sat in an awkward silence for a little bit.

"Ummm... Niall, I hear you're in a band" Percy said.

"Yeah, a couple of guys in my fraternity and I started a band"

"Have you had any gigs?"

"Yeah, we've had quite a bit of gigs lately"

"Are you guys going to try to make a career out of the band?"

"Yeah, if we can. I don't know about Zayn though..." He trailed off. Before we could ask him what he meant, our food arrived.

We ate, making small talk before Niall started to get up.

"I gotta wee" he told us.

After he entered the restroom Percy started getting chatty again.

"Why aren't you two back together? He told me that he broke up with Alicia because you were the one for him"

"We're not back together because he cheated on me and I don't trust him. Besides, he never told me that he broke up with Alicia for me. He's told you and Harry that, but not me"

"I wonder why he hasn't told you that yet" Monique added.

"He's a guy. He doesn't want to put himself out there if you don't feel the same. Do you feel the same?" Percy explained.

"Yes, but if he wants me back he's going to have to earn my trust"
__________________________

(A/N)

I don't know if anyone noticed, but I kinda fucked up on the last chapter, but I recently fixed it. I hope I didn't confuse anyone.

💋 -TVo