Chapter 16 - OMG

*Skye's P.O.V.*

"He just completely freaked out" I told Monique.

"What? Why?"

"I don't know, I guess it was too soon to ask or he didn't want to talk about it"

"I don't know, Niall's never had a problem with talking before"

"Yeah, that's true" I chuckled.

"I wonder what it is. Niall's usually very open, so it has to be something major if he doesn't wanna talk about it"

"Or something awkward"

"Yeah. Oh god, now I wanna know what is!" She replied.

"Me too, but I can't get him to talk and Alicia hates me"

"What if it's about you?" Monique suggested.

"Why would it be about me?"

"Maybe he still has feelings for you"

"I don't think so. Alicia wouldn't start a fight with him if she felt threatened by me, she'd try to destroy me in every possible way"

"Maybe she didn't start the fight"

"Maybe, Niall would start fights when we dated to push me away when things were going too well"

"Exactly! They made up recently and maybe things were going great so he picked a fight so he didn't get a repeat of what happened last time they dated"

"Unless she was annoying him in some way" I suggested.

"She is annoying"

"Maybe we can ask the boys what happened"

"I asked Vic and he didn't know"

"Yeah, but he may've said something to someone since then"

"What do you mean?"

"He may have asked one of the boys for advice" I suggested.

"Which boy would he go to for girl advice?"

"Louis" we both said at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Louis" I greeted as Monique and I sat down, joining him at the table after telling him to meet us at a coffee shop downtown.

"Hey guys, why did you want to see me?" He replied.

"We just wanted to catch up" Monique told him.

"We saw each other earlier today and why would you want to catch up with just me?" He pointed out.

"Okay, fine. We know you're the one the guys come to for girl advice and we also know that you love to gossip as much as we do" I started.

"What do you wanna know?" He asked.

"We wanna know what's up with Niall and Alicia" Monique told him.

"Why should I tell you?"

"Why do I feel like I'm living in one of the opening scenes of an action movie?" I asked rhetorically.

"You should tell us because we're your friends" Monique told Louis, ignoring me.

"So I should betray Niall's trust because we're friends?"

"No, you're not betraying his trust, you're telling us so we can be aware of what Niall's going through. It will help us be more understanding of his situation" Monique said, continuing to persuade him.

"I wish I knew what's going on with him, but I honestly don't"

"You're lying" Monique accused.

"No, I'm not. No one knows what's going on except for Niall and Alicia and neither are talking"

"That's a first" I muttered sarcastically.
__________________________

(A/N)

Niall photo!

💋 -TVo