Chapter 19 - Temporary Fix

*Skye's P.O.V.*

"How come all the good stuff happens when I'm not around?" Monique asked after I told her everything that happened.

"Good stuff? I have one week to decide between Harry and Niall. One week! You can't get to know someone in one week!"

"Stop freaking out! It doesn't matter! You know you love Niall, so just choose him"

"That's not fair! Niall cheated on me and I'm supposed to run back into his arms instead of giving Harry a chance?"

"No, I'm just saying you shouldn't be looking for love with Harry if you still love Niall, it's not fair to Harry. You can't give Harry a fair shot if you are in love with someone else" she explained.

"That's true. What should I do?"

"You should tell them"

"I don't know, what should I say?"

"I'm not sure, but you better figure it out before it's too late"

"You're right" I said before getting up and making my way to the frat house.

When I entered the frat house, I saw Louis and Vic watching a soccer game on TV drinking beers with some other frat boys I didn't recognize. Liam walked down the stairs, about to join the others. I asked him where Niall's room was and he explained it to me.

"Thanks" I replied before walking past him and making my way up to Niall's room.

I knocked on the door and Niall opened the door.

"Can I come in? Thanks" I said, pushing past him and not waiting for his answer.

"Umm... Okay. What do you want?" He asked me, completely confused.

"Where's Harry?"

"He's out at a club with some friends. Why?"

"That's too bad 'cause we really need to talk" I told him.

"About what?"

"This little situation" I replied, gesturing towards the air between Niall and I.

"I thought we settled it at your dorm"

"Yeah, about that, it's not going to work"

"Why not?" He asked.

"It just won't"

"Why not?"

"'Cause it won't"

"Why won't it work?"

"'Cause it just won't"

"Why not?"

"Niall, I really, really, really don't want to talk about why it won't work, but it just won't. How am I supposed to get to know Harry in a week?" I replied.

"We discussed this in your dorm!"

"I know, but Harry won't be getting a fair shot"

"Why not?" He asked.

"He just won't"

"Why won't he?"

"Because... I may..."

"What?" He smirked like he knew what I was going to say.

"It doesn't matter" I replied, not looking at him.

"So does that mean you've already decided?"

"I don't really know Harry and you cheated on me, so I don't think it'd be a good idea to make a decision right now"

"That doesn't explain why Harry wouldn't be getting a fair shot" Niall replied.

"Yeah, it kinda does"

"No, it doesn't"

"'Cause I don't know him very well"

"That's not what you were going to say earlier" he pointed out.

"Yes, it is"

"No, it isn't. You said that you may something. What were you going to say?"

"I was trying to tell you that, but I was having trouble wording it properly"

"You're lying. I can tell" he replied.

"Whatever Niall, can you please tell Harry about this conversation when you see him?"

"Sure" he sighed.

"Thanks"
__________________________

(A/N)

Reading all the comments on my story... I fucking love you guys!

💋 -TVo