Chapter 27 - Pacify Her

*Niall's P.O.V*

"Niall. Niall. Niall. Wake up Niall!" Skye said, gently shaking me to wake me up.

"What?" I groaned, rolling over. My head is fucking pounding and it is way too bright in here.

"You weren't in our American History class today! I came over here to see what's going on"

"Why do I need to learn American History? I'm not even American"

"You can't just skip classes, Niall!"

"Can you please talk a little quieter?" I asked.

"How much did you drink last night?" She asked, speaking in a softer tone.

"A lot"

"How much is a lot?" She asked, closing the curtains so the light wouldn't bother me.

"A lot, a lot"

"I figured you went out partying, so I brought you a water and some aspirin"

"Thanks, Babe" I said, taking the pills and drinking the water.

"No problem"

"How did you know I was out partying last night?" I asked.

"You weren't in class this morning, you didn't reply to my texts and you're Irish"

I chuckled in response and opened my arms.

"What?" She asked.

"Cuddle with me"

"Niall, I have things to do today"

"Pleeeeease"

"Fine" she said, crawling in the bed and cuddling with me.

"Didn't take much convincing" I commented.

"You're not the only one that loves cuddling" she said before she started laughing randomly.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked her.

"'Cause it's funny how I'm fully dressed and you're only wearing boxers" she said, tracing the outline of my tattoos with her finger.

"You're such a weirdo"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Skye's P.O.V.*

After we cuddled for a while, Niall finally got up and took a shower. I sat on his bed, waiting for him and scrolling through Instagram.

Monique posted a picture of her and Vic saying how excited she was that Niall and I could double date with them. Louis and Percy had a ton of pictures of them partying last night.

I noticed Alicia and some friends were posting a lot of things about how they saw Monique's post and how Niall and I were back together. They were saying that I'm not good enough for him and that he'll go back to her because she's way better than me.

"What're you looking at?" Niall asked, walking in the room with a towel wrapped around his waist.

I showed him my phone and he read all of the things they were saying.

"Don't worry, Love. You've got nothing to worry about" he said, kissing my forehead.

I exited my Instagram and started to look at my Snapchat while Niall got dressed.

I had an unread snap from my cousin Xander. It was a picture of him in front of the pub saying "How's everything going?" Followed by another that read "Heard you & Niall are back together".

I replied, telling him that everything was going great and that Niall and I are back together before asking what was going on with him.

"What're doing?" Niall asked, appearing beside me wearing black skinny jeans with holes and a Drop Dead shirt.

"Xander sent me a snap, so I was replying to him"

"Cool" he said, putting on black and white Vans.

"Yeah, you're looking good today, Nialler" I told him, messing up his bleach blonde hair.

"Thanks" he replied. "Stop messing up my hair"

"Diva"

"I'm not a diva"

"Yes, you are"

"Whatever" he said, rolling his eyes. "I'm thinking about dyeing my hair. I'm kind of getting sick of the blonde. What do you think?"

"I don't know. Maybe turquoise?"

"Turquoise?"

"Yeah, it'd look good with your eyes" I told him.

"I'll think about it" he said before we left the frat house.
__________________________

(A/N)

Nialler pic attached. In the pic he is wearing the Vans mentioned in this chapter.

💋 -TVo