Chapter 3 - Uma Thurman

*Skye's P.O.V.*

After Monique and I finished getting ready, we walked with Vic to the frat house for the party.

We walked in before making our way to the kitchen to get a drink. Harry wasn't lying, this party is huge! Most of the college students had to be here.

The three of us then returned to the living room where Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy was playing and I made my way towards the boy with brown, curly hair.

"Hey Harry" I greeted.

"Hey Skye" he replied.

"This is my friend Monique and her boyfriend Vic" I introduced.

"Nice to meet you. This is Louis, Liam and Zayn" he added, introducing us to the three guys standing next to him.

"Hi"

"Hello" the tattooed boys replied.

Liam was tall with brown hair, brown eyes and a birthmark on his neck. Louis was a little shorter with brown hair and blue eyes and Zayn was tan with dark brown hair (almost black) and brown eyes. The three of them were British and absolutely gorgeous.

"Are you guys all from the same frat?" I asked.

"Yeah, and we are all on the football team and we are also in a band together" Louis told me. "We have another band mate, where is he?"

Louis scanned the crowded room for their other band mate. "There he is! C'mere mate!" Louis called when he saw their other band mate.

"This is Niall" Harry introduced when he arrived by his side.

"We've met" I replied, ignoring Niall.

"You've met Niall? Did you guys attend high school together or something?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah, and they dated" Vic told them.

"Lucky girl" Liam stated.

"Yeah, very lucky" I replied sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

They exchanged confused looks while Niall looked at his shoes shyly. Weird, the Niall I know would've rolled his eyes at me.

"Who wants to play beer pong?" Harry suggested, changing the subject.

"I do!" We all said.

"Alright, Skye and I will be on one team and Liam and Louis will be on the other" Harry said as we made our way to the table with the beer pong supplies.

We went to our side of the table and Liam and Louis went to theirs, while Zayn, Monique and Vic watched and Niall went back to where Alicia was standing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Harry and I won two games, Louis was falling down drunk since he drank 85% of the beers and Liam drank the other 15%. Harry and I were only a little tipsy and we wanted to continue our winning streak, so Zayn stood in for Louis.

Monique and Vic wandered off earlier to go dance or something.

After Harry and I won again, Liam and Zayn decided to stop playing.

"I don't wanna play with you guys anymore" Liam slurred, now drunk.

"Yeah, you guys are too good" Zayn agreed, also slurring.

They walked over to where Louis was standing, joining him as he watched us win. One problem, Harry and I don't have a team to play against.

"So... Who wants to play against us?" Harry slurred, a little drunk.

"We do!" A familiar voice called.

Harry and I turned, seeing Niall holding Alicia's hand, leading her to the table.

"Bring it on Horan" I said, angry, drunk and competitive, ready to defeat him.

"Bring it on O'Sullivan" he said before starting the game.

The ball bounced perfectly into the first cup. I drank the beer before bouncing the ball into one of the cups on his side of the table. He's good, but I'm determined to win.

Niall and I continued playing, forgetting about our teammates. We are currently tied, with one cup left to go, missing due to our drunken state.

Finally, I managed to get the ball in his last cup.

"Yes!" I cheered.

"Good game" Niall said after throwing back the drink and crumpling up the plastic cup and throwing it back on the table angrily before he left with Alicia.

"Sore losers" I said before turning back to Harry.

"Yeah" he agreed, "Wanna dance?"
__________________________

(A/N)

Liam and Sophia broke up and the boys have performed their last concert till 2017😭😭😭😭

Are you excited for Made In The A.M.? I am! Can't wait!!!😆😆😆😆

💋 -TVo