Chapter 38 - About The Boy

*Skye's P.O.V.*

Once we arrived at the hotel, I had Niall sit down so I could reach his face to clean him up.

He wasn't too badly beaten, I think it's safe to say he won the fight.

"You're so beautiful" he told me. I could tell he was still drunk by the look in his eyes and the fact that he was still more animated than usual.

"You're so drunk" I giggled. He dramatically pouted in response, making me laugh harder. "You're adorable"

He smiled at me before replying. "I kicked that guy's ass" he said, proud of himself.

"You did. Does anything hurt?"

"Nope"

"Okay, good"

"Are you still mad at me from earlier?" He asked.

"I can't stay mad at you" I told him. "Are you still mad at me?"

"'Course not"

"Good" I said, we sat in silence for a couple of minutes while I cleaned Niall up some more.

"Can we fuck?" He bluntly asked, breaking the silence.

"No!"

"Why not?!" He whined.

"'Cause you're drunk!"

"So?"

"I feel like I'd be taking advantage of you"

"You wouldn't be taking advantage of me" he replied.

"You're drunk off you're ass, so technically you can't agree to anything"

"Yes, I can!"

"Not legally"

"It's not like I'm going to report you to the cops" he pointed out.

"No, but I know what it's like to be on the opposite end and I wouldn't want to wish that on anyone and I also wouldn't want to make anyone feel that way. If I did, I'd be just as much of a piece of shit as Ryder"

"I understand" Niall replied, pulling me into his lap since he was all bandaged up. "By the way, you're not a piece of shit like Ryder. If they ever let him out, I'll fucking kill him and I'll make sure he suffers the entire time"

"That's sweet of you, Nialler, but I wouldn't want you to waste a second of your life on him"

"I think he should suffer for what he did to you and all of your suffering"

"As long as he's off the streets and not bothering anyone else, I'm happy" I said. "It's late, let's go to bed"

"Are we gonna cuddle?"

"Of course!"

"Yay!" He cheered, climbing under the blankets. I joined him, cuddling him as promised.

"You're so fucking adorable" I told him. "It's a good thing Greg's already married"

"Why?" He asked, playing with my hair.

"I'm sure he wouldn't want his best man to be covered in cuts and bruises"

"I'm not covered in cuts and bruises"

"Still too many. I feel like someone threw paint on the Mona Lisa" I said, making Niall laugh.

"I love you" he said, kissing my forehead.

"I love you too"
__________________________

(A/N)

It's about time Harry posted something on Instagram!!!!

💋 -TVo