Chapter 35 - Gingerbread Man

*Skye's P.O.V.*

"Wake up, Skye"

"No"

"C'mon, you gotta get up"

"Why?" I whined.

"'Cause we gotta go to the wedding"

"Fine, but I better get a big piece of cake"

"Sounds great" he chuckled.

Niall showered before waking me up, so I rolled out of bed and took a shower.

Niall started getting ready and after my shower, I started doing my hair and makeup.

"You're hogging the mirror!" Niall complained, styling his hair.

"No, I'm not! You're the one who's got you're arms all stretched out like this" I said, dramatically sticking my arms out, purposely getting in his way.

"I can't hold the hair dryer against my head! I'll fry my hair"

"You're such a diva" I laughed before I put my eyeliner on.

"I am not and you're still hogging the mirror!"

"Are you calling me fat?"

"No" he replied.

"It kinda sounds like you are since I'm barely taking up any room"

"You're still taking up room"

"I need to put my makeup on"

"No, you don't"

"I kind of do" I said.

"No, you don't. You're beautif-"

"Doesn't matter. I'm still going to wear it" I said, cutting him off.

I walked away from the mirror, my makeup and hair done, and walked over to my dress.

"Mind zipping my dress, Nialler?" I asked him after he finished his hair.

"Only if you help me with my tie" he replied, walking over to me.

"Deal" I said as he zipped my dress.

I turned around and he grabbed the pink and white striped tie.

I tied it for him before he pulled on his grey jacket. Afterwards, he pulled his shoes on over the crazy socks he was wearing today.

I sat on the bed, pulling my heels on before joining him by the door.

"Got your phone?"

"Yeah, do you?"

"Yeah, I'm ready to go"

"Alright, we have to go pick my dad and Greg up" he told me.

"Are they staying at your dad's house?" I asked him, slipping the hotel key in his pocket and handing him his car keys before we left.

"Mhmm" he replied.

"It's so funny how there has been two weddings in your family in less than a year"

"Yeah"

"I don't even remember the last wedding in my family" I said. Niall didn't respond. "Why are you acting weird?" I asked as we got in the car.

He shrugged in response before starting the car.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing"

"Do weddings make you uncomfortable?"

"No, why?" He asked.

"You started acting weird when I started talking about weddings"

"Nah, I'm just distracted"

"By cake?" I joked, laughing.

"Yeah" he chuckled.

We rode in silence for a few minutes before I started a new conversation.

"Why did you get a sugar skull tattoo?"

"What?" He asked, caught off guard.

"Your sugar skull tattoo, the one you got when you went to New York after our argument, why did you get it?"

"I don't know, why are we talking about this?" He asked, chuckling nervously.

"I dunno, just making conversation I guess" I replied.

I decided to drop the subject since he turned on the street his dad lives on. I admired the huge houses while Niall breathed a sigh of relief.

Why is he acting so weird?

He pulled into his dad's driveway and we waited for them to come outside.

"I forget how much of a spoiled little shit you are" I said to him, admiring his dad's house. He laughed in response as Bobby and Greg exited the gorgeous house dressed like Niall.

They got in the car and we greeted each other before driving to the church.
__________________________

(A/N)

Theo is sooooooo adorable and the fact that he has a 1D lunchbox😍😵 Could he get any cuter?!?!?!?!

💋 -TVo