chapter two

*Liam and Harry walking to Art class *

LIAM: sooo Harry , why have you changed School ?

HARRY: My mom got a new job here so we had to move.

LIAM: oh cool. I moved here last year and it was actually easy to find new friends. But you should keep distance from Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik.

HARRY: why ? (Confused)

LIAM: because they will treat you like shit if you do something they don't like. So just stay away from them and everything will be fine. (Opens the class door)

MRS SNOTCH: Would you mind explain why you are late and who this guy next to you is ?

LIAM: That's Harry. He is new here and I should show him were the art room is. He got his shedule and all that suff that's the reason we are a bit late. I am sorry for that.

MRS SNOTCH: (claps hands) CLASS! LISTEN! This is the new student Harry. ( to Harry) please tell the class something about you.

HARRY: (nervous) soo mh i am Harry..... I am working in a bakery .... My mom moved here because she got a Job here... I actually dont wanted to move here but I ve done it bc I love my mum and would do anything for her ....

LOUIS: (shouts from the back)
WHY DON'T YOU GO TO YOUR MOMMY THEN, WE DONT NEED A FAG LIKE YOU HERE ! (Laughs about Harrys sad expression )

ZAYN: ( laughs about louis comment )

MAGGIE: LOUIS! You don't even know him stop being a fool

LOUIS: sorry mom.( rolls his eyes about her ) But he is weird and have you seen what he is wearing ?! ( laughs even more ) that's ridiculous!

MRS SNOTCH: TOMLINSON,MALIK AND HOOD ! Please shut up. My lesson will go on. Please take a seat there ( points next to louis)

HARRY: c-c-ant I-I si-t some-wh-e-e-re e-l-l-se ??

LOUIS: DONT BE SHY CURLY I AM NOT GOING TO BITE (smirks)

HARRY: o-o-kayy (walks to his seat , seeing liam watching him concerned , wants to sit but suddenly he felt on the floor and says quitely) auu

LOUIS: awww I am sorry did the little mommy son felt on his arse ? I am so sorry! (Sarcastic) wait I will help ya out ( holds his hand in Harrys direction )

HARRY: (quite) ...thanks I dont need your help.... Asshole...

LOUIS: what was that curly? I would have thought your mummy thaught you to not use these words. Obviously you dont care what your mother says ...

HARRY: (angry and annoyed ) NEVER SAY SOMETHING AGAINST MY MOM ! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TOMLINSON?!

MRS SNOTCH : STYLES, TOMLINSON , QUITE PLEASE !

------------------------------------------------------
*after class*

LIAM: HARRY ! Are you alright ? Has he done something to you ?

HARRY: what? No is just really annoying and now I definitely know what you meant with better staying away from him ...

LIAM: okay, so lets go grap some food , shall we ?

HARRY: sounds good!

*on the way to the cafeteria*

LOUIS: Look who is there (smirks) isn't that the little fag calling me asshole
(Walks closer to harry and smashing him against the lockers)