chapter nine

{Still at Harrys}

Harrys pov

What the hell am I doing here ?! I shouldnt Do that! But his eyes! And he is so adorable and I dont know it feels so right. I wasn't sure why but I started to come closer to louis. We were about to kiss... I've never expected that to happen...

ANNE: Guys, Jay just cal... What the hell happend in here ?! You only had to clean the dishes, is that so difficult?

Thanks mom, I have the feeling its better that it doesnt happened.. I didn't even wanted to kiss him. He is a annoying bastard and I dont like him. Keep telling that your self Harry... Me and louis stood up as far as we could and he looked like he just saw a ghost and j bet I don't look much better.

HARRY: I am sorry mum. Really. it just kinda happend...

LOUIS: sorry Anne. We werent about to create this mess. We will clean it of course.

ANNE: its Okay, but i won't let you clean anything ever again.

I expected that... Hey at least I dont have to do it the next few days. My mom will forget about it anyways.

HARRY: kay, what were you about to say when you came in?

ANNE: that jay just called me and she will be here in about five minutes so Louis you should get ready and grap all your stuff.

LOUIS: I will do that. Thank you.

Just with that he walked out of the room. And I had a good look at his back... That butt! What am I even thinking?! My thoughts got interrupted by my mum. Again.

ANNE: I thought you weren't friends? Won't you mind explain me why you were laying on top of eachother? I mean I have nothing against it. I like louis.

HARRY: mumm. I get along better with him but I still dont like him. And we only were in that position because we ended in a water fight and he started tickel me and you know that I can't stand that!

ANNE: (ironically) of course you dont like him.

HARRY: Mum, I've never liked him and I won't ever do so. I can't just stop don't like him. He always annoyed me and argued with me 24/7.

ANNE: you haven't really known him there and so hasnt he known you. Feelings can change honey. And maybe was the arguing just to get you to look at him. Think of it hazza. He may like you. But you have to atleast try to get to knew the real louis and maybe you will like him too.

She is right ? She can't be. I can't just stop hating him.. I don't even know if I really hated him all that long... And maybe he likes me. Does he really like me ? No he can't. Woah life is so confusing.

LOUIS: My mum is there so I will go now. Thanks for the Dinner. And it was nice to meet you, I think the time here was actually pretty cool.

ANNE: it was nice to meet you too. And you can come over when ever you want. Say your mother thank you as well okay.

LOUIS: I will. (Goes and hugs her, then he goes to harry ) see you on Monday then ?

HARRY: yep, guess so.

what should I do ? Should I hug him Or just a simple bro fist... Or maybe I will just say goodbye.
My question wasnt necessary anymore when louis just pet my head and said: