chapter twenty

Thank you so much if you vote and comment ! It makes me happy to know that some people even enjoy this fanfic:)

This chapter is for @hanny_bunny <3

---------------------------------------------

Louis pov

I was about to walk to my locker when I caught sight of a similar looking brown haired girl making out with john. At least I won't break her heart when I break up. Lucky me. I walked in their direction and stopped when Eleanor saw me. As fast as she could she jumped away from john and tried to explain that to me even i wasn't really interested in that.

ELEANOR: see louis babe I can explain that.

LOUIS: no need.

ELEANOR: but..

LOUIS: I said no need. Its okay really. Would you like to talk for a few ?

ELEANOR: sure.

We walked past the people in the hall who looked really confused since me and Eleanor has been the popularst couple in this school. Now we broke up infront of everyone. When we arrived in the empty room I started talking.

LOUIS: see el, its not your fault.. technically it is because you just kissed another guy but anyways that's not the point, I really don't care that you made out with john because I wanted to break up with you today and if you found someone you like more than its good for me and For you because no-one will be heart broken. Our friendship should be alright tho. What do you think, friends ?

ELEANOR: puh, I thought this talk would be way awkward. And course we will keep being friends. Only friends.

LOUIS: great.

ELEANOR: who is the lucky one ?

LOUIS: what?

ELEANOR: I just thought if you don't love me anymore there must be reason and that you love someone else seemed the best to me.

LOUIS: pff. Me liking someone else. Good joke... (Blushes and awkwardly looks at the floor)

ELEANOR: boo you totally do ! Tell me pleeeaasse! Or wait let me guess first! Hannah ?

LOUIS: (rolls eyes,abit annyoed) no.

ELEANOR: lea?

LOUIS: I don't even know her really.

ELEANOR: so its a no?

LOUIS: obviously.

ELEANOR: Sahra?

LOUIS: noooo.

ELEANOR: o common!

She deeply thought a while and out of no where she suddenly said the one person I ve actually didn't wanted to hear out of her mouth.

ELEANOR:  harry ?

When she spoke out is name I quickly looked away and tried my best to avoid her but sadly she keept asking.

ELEANOR: OH MY GOSH IT IS HARRY!

LOUIS: do you want to scream louder ? The people on mars havent heard you yet.

ELEANOR: I aM sorry Lou but I aM happy that you like him. I actually hoped you two would find your way together. I always knew it!

LOUIS: why did you asked me out then ?

ELEANOR: to make harry jealous and make him realize his feelings for you. As well I would do everything to call that beautiful butt mine for atleast a while. (Winks and slaps his bum)

LOUIS: oh thanks. (Rolls eyes) thanks to you harry hates me now and we barely talk. I want to show him how sorry I am but I have no clue how.

ELEANOR: I aM sorry but I will help you apologize to him but first of all I heard tonight is a party at calums and harry will be there as well so you should go too! (Winks)

LOUIS: I aM up for it.

The school bell rang and we headed to our next class. Finally the school ended and I was able to go home. My mom already cooked dinner when I came so the first thing was eating my dinner. About an hour of watching tv I got up and showerd. The warm water run down my spine and I just stood there thinking about a curtain someone who shows up in my mind every there and now. I found out that this was a bad idea because I ended up thinking about ripping harrys clothes off of him and kissing him roughly and Maybe even more then making out. Those thoughts made my friend louisjunior show up. After I solved my "problem" thinking of that curly haired lad I dressed up casually and tried to fix my hair the best i could. The result wasn't that bad actually.  The same time the party started I was watching tv because one of the main reasons for those partys is: never came early or right at the moment. Usally I show up 30minutes or 1 hour later when the mood is better and all people are dancing and many of them even half drunk. Zayn decided to pick me up and then drive to cals house. He has such a huge house with a pool and all. Jessie must be lucky to hang out here nearly every day. Personlly I would prefer being with harry though.
We entired the kitchen to grap something to drink and walked to the crowd. The party was really good but i wasnt in the mood to drink that much so I just danced to the music when I suddenly saw haz "walking" to the kitchen counter where the drinks were placed. I walked towards him and stopped him from drinking more then he as already done. You could literally smell how drunk he was that's why I decided to bring him home.
I put his arms around my shoulder and started walking through the night.

HARRY: boo what are you doing?

LOUIS: what does it look like?

HARRY: (giggles) you know I aM pretty drunk. Thanks for carrying me home louis.

LOUIS: everything for you hazza.

HARRY: you look beautiful Lou. Just as always.

LOUIS: (stops walking, looks harry in the eyes) you dont know what you are talking about harry.

HARRY: I aM maybe drunk but I aM still able to know who is beautiful and who's not. And you are the most perfect human I've ever known.

LOUIS: (blushes) that's not true. You are talking bullshit.

Harry was talking trash and I would love to believe him but how am I supposed to do that when I know he is drunk as fuck. Though I have to say those lips look perfect to kiss. Should I risk it ? Just then I felt harrys breath near my ear and he whisperd : I aM definitely not. Believe me.my next thought was: fuck it Louis just take a risk and kiss that damn good looking guy. I roughly pressed him against a wall and started to kiss him. To my suprise he even kissed me back and the kiss got heated when I explored in his mouth. We ended up making out and I have to say that this was the best kiss I could have ever imagined! Sadly I reminded myself that he is drunk and won't remeber anything of this and probably don't even feel something right now so I pulled away and stared in his shining green eyes. After a few seconds I started to keep carrying home and when we finally arrived and I laid him in his bed he started to speak after a long moment of silence.

HARRY: Maybe you wont believe me now, But i never hated you louis. And I may actually lov.. 

(Silence)

LOUIS: what ? Harry ?

When I looked at Harry I Saw that he was sleeping. Damn it.now i wont find Out what he was about to say. I still had the amazing feeling of his lips on mine and I wanted more so I kissed him one last time.

LOUIS: good night love.
_________________________________