chapter twenty two

Louis pov

Harry laid half on me and I wrapped my arms around him. He looks so cute when he sleeps, he is such a beautiful boy. Why do I have to crush on him? He won't ever like me back. Why do I have to be gay? I never was so I aM actually not.. maybe I aM just gay for him ? That must be it.
Alot of questions were in my head and by the time I got a little headache because of that. I dont want to wake harry but I wasn't about to spent the night on the couch, so I just carried him bridle style the stairs up and in my room. When I laid him down he instantly searched after me and wanted to cuddle again. I pulled him closer to me and we ended up sleeping tight, cuddled up in my bed. When I woke up I saw white dots on my window and I automaticlly stood up and run to the window.

LOUIS: ITS SNOWING! HARRY!

I pushed him out of the bed and dragged him to the window. He wasn't that exited about the snow as I was.

HARRY: (ironicly) wow.

LOUIS: don't you like snow?

HARRY: I do but my hair looks ugly when snow gets on it.

LOUIS: oh you are such a girl Harold. Which boy cares about his hair when its snowing?! Just be happy that its snows!

HARRY: oh common there are a lot of guys!

LOUIS: tell me one?

HARRY: zayn.

LOUIS: you can't count zayn !

HARRY: why not?

LOUIS: zayn and his hair have a relationship and its the most important thing in his life. You aren't that obsessed with your hair. Nobody is. Zayn is something different.

HARRY: blah blah blah.

LOUIS: oh don't come me this way harold.

HARRY: hm ? Did you just said something ?

He coudnt hold back his laugher and so couldn't I . His laughter died for a short time and got replaced with a scream when I started tickling him.

HARRY: louis... I... C..a..nt. breath. St...oooo..pp. please.

LOUIS: no way I aM going to stop.

HARRY: what can I do to make you stop ??

LOUIS: make me breakfast and carry me downstairs since I had to carry you yesterday. And you should call me king louis from now on.

HARRY: no fucking way. I am.not going to do that

I tickled More.

LOUIS: its your choice haz. Either you do what king louis says or you are going to die.

HARRY: thats not fair!

LOUIS: so its a deal?

HARRY: (quietly) Hmm

LOUIS: (teasing) what I couldn't hear you?

HARRY: I said fucking yes and now let me alone Lou!

LOUIS: calm your nipples sleeping beauty and now carry me down stairs.

HARRY: yes louis.

LOUIS: nah ?

HARRY: (rolls eyes) yes king louis.

LOUIS: great hazza.