chapter eleven

BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT I CHANGED THE LAST PART IN CHAPTER TEN. HARRY ASKED IF THEY COULD START AGAIN NOT LOUIS.
___________________________

{Midnight driving}

Harry pov

so I actually asked him if we could start again and forget about the past. Why have I done that? Urgh maybe he will say no because he hates me. He hates me ... Why ? I don't want him to hate me. Nobody ever Hated me. Never ever. Not even in kindergarten someone hated me. So why does he hate me ? Maybe he doesnt even hate me... If he does I will prove him that he actually likes me.

LOUIS: actually Harry I dont really like you. So what would make it better if we forget the past and start again ?

HARRY: I can prove you that I am nice and you will like me.

LOUIS: why should I ever like you?

HARRY: because everyone likes me...

LOUIS: but I don't like you so you can't say that EVERYONE likes you.

HARRY: you will like me. One day maybe.

LOUIS: never in a million years. You are such and idiot you know that right?

HARRY: I am not and I will make that you will like me one day.

LOUIS: whatever (rolls eyes). Hey do you like sushi?

HARRY: (all friendly) dude of course! I love sushi. Why ?

LOUIS: I am hungry and I will eat sushi now. So hop hop drive me to a sushi bar.

HARRY: everything you want boobear.

LOUIS: (annoyed and rolls eyes) stop and be your usal self and dont call me boobear. I already told you that!

Oh he will totally like me someday. He will end up being my best friend haha. No thats to much. At least he will be one of my mates and won't hate me. We arrived at the sushi bar and went in there. It was a little place and not many people were here. I was kinda suprised that it was still open at this time. Hm good for us. We ordered and just sit there. In my thoughts I were already planning how to make him Like me.

HARRY: whats your favourite color loueeh?

LOUIS: who cares.

HARRY: i care. (Whispers) If i wouldnt then i wouldnt have asked idiot.

LOUIS: fine. Its green okay.

HARRY: dark green or light green ?

LOUIS: what? Just green.

HARRY: but what type of green?

LOUIS: not to light but also not that dark.. like your ey...

HARRY: like my what ? (Smiles because he already knows what he was about to say)

LOUIS: (not really loud) like your eyes idiot.

HARRY: so you like my eyes then?

LOUIS: no.

HARRY: but you like the color ?

LOUIS: no.

HARRY: but you said that its your fav color just a few seconds ago ?

LOUIS: fine I may like your eyes... I mean I like your eye color.

HARRY: its okay. I like yours too.
LOUIS: no you don't.

HARRY: (laughs) but I do Lou.

LOUIS: I don't allow you that.

HARRY: you can't forbid me to like your eye color sweetie.

LOUIS: I hate you harry. Stop calling me nicknames and just eat your fucking sushi okay.

HARRY: alright boo. (Winks)

After we ate we went outside and suddenly I couldn't found my car. WHERE IS IT ?! Noo noo noo. Its all Louis fault ! He forgot to close the window ! Holy shit what should I do now ? This fucking asshole. I could punch him right Now. Oh how much I wish I could do that but no I have to be nice. One day he will like me and I will prove him that everyone likes me.

LOUIS: Harold where's your car ?

HARRY: I don't know... Common we will search it!

LOUIS: we? Better you.

HARRY: no we. You will help me
If you want or not. I fucking paid for the food so now you will be able to help me search my car.... Please louis.

LOUIS: okay okay. Lets go then.

We were walking around for 30 minutes now and still havent found it.

LOUIS: its fucking freezing.

I actually didn't thought it was that cold. He should have brought a warmer jacket.... jacket ? Jacket!

HARRY: here you can have my jacket. I don't think its that cold and I wear a pullover anyways.

LOUIS: no I dont want your fucking jacket.

HARRY: oh common. Will you freez your ass up or just take my jacket.

LOUIS: fine but just because I dont want to be cold.

HARRY: okay.

Thank god he took it. Now he will think I am a good person. What am I even thinking louis wouldnt think i am good person. Not yet.
After about 20 minutes randomly walking around louis suddenly screamed.

LOUIS: HARRY HARRY HAZZA!

He was pointing at a car at the otherside of the road.

HARRY: thank you god. that's my car! Thank you Louis I wouldnt have found it without you!

I just pulled him in a hug. But he obviously didn't wanted to Hug me back and pushed me away.

LOUIS: eww get away Harold!

HARRY: but loueeh...

LOUIS: no. Can we please drive home ?

HARRY: hmm sure.

We drove home without speaking just listening to music. Most of the time Adele was playing and louis was quietly singing along The lyrics. I have to admint that his voice is gorgeous. Its perfect.
After a while we stopped before his house.

HARRY: it was fun today boobear.

LOUIS: I still dont like that you are calling me that but I have to say it wasn't that bad. And that sushi was da bomb.

HARRY: see ya Tomorrow lou.
(Winks and drove away)

LOUIS: (smiling) bye hazza.
(Goes inside keep smiling)

That evening was the beginning of a new friendship. I swear to god he likes me. At least just a little bit. But you know what, a enimie can always become a friend.
When i arrived at home I went to bed and felt asleep with a smile on my lips. that weird boy called louis is driving me insane.

____________

Tomorrow is my first day after vacation and I will maybe write and exam :/ wish me luck haha

Hope you like that chapter:)) thanks for reading! Xx