chapter three

*after school *

NIALL: AY HARRY! Stop do you have a phone ?

HARRY: course I have mate. Wait I will give you my number..

NIALL: Thanks mate I will just text you so you will have my number as well

JESSIE: Nialler would you mind sending me his number ?

NIALL: Nahh I will think of it...
(Jessie smacks him in the shoulder, both laughing )

LIAM: na na na Jessie dont hurt that little Irish man here (laughs as well and pretends to protect niall)

JESSIE: but leeeeumm he won't Give me Harrys number!

NIALL: I said I would think of it that doesn't mean I wouldn't give it to you (winks and laughs)

JESSIE: true.(laughs as well)

HARRY: excuse me I dont want to interrupt your serious conversation (obviously sarcastic) , but I am standing right next to you... You could have just asked me if you wanted my number...( laughs with the others when they realize he is still there)

LIAM: seriously you are so dump sometimes.( still laughing ) soooo should we do something today lads ?

HARRY: sure I have nothing to do anyways.

JESSIE: I am sorry but I am already going shopping with Bree. Maybe another day kay?

LIAM: Bree huh ? Isnt she that beauti... That girl.. just girl ... In Our music class ?

JESSIE: you should know that (beginns to laugh) I mean you are starring at her in every music class.

LIAM: (blushes) that's not true.

NIALL: oh it is.

LIAM: shut up. Anyways so you are going shopping right ?

JESSIE: Jap but before we will go to nandos. Why?

LIAM: What about going to nandos mates ?

(Niall, Harry and Jessie starting laughing at that obviously try to meet Bree at nandos)

NIALL: I am always up for nandos ! So lets go !

HARRY: okey dokey.

*at nandos*

JESSIE: Look there is she! (Points at Bree and the table she is sitting at)

LIAM: (whispers to himself) wow she looks good...

JESSIE: Hey.( kisses her on the cheek) I hope you didnt mind I brought theses guys with me but they wanted to do something and I told them we are going to nandos and some of them suddenly found the idea to go here really good. Right leeum ?

LIAM: (blushes)

BREE: (smiles friendly at the guys) hello. And nope I am totally okay with spending my lunch with these good looking guys ( winks at liam)

NIALL: Its really nice to meet you and all but I am really hungry so don't you mind I go get some food?

LIAM: Niall you just ate mine and your sandwich half an hour ago ??!!

NIALL: I know.( responds like its the normalst thing ever)

HARRY: I will go to the toilet. Could you please order me the salad with chicken stripes ? That would be pretty nice of you.

NIALL: If I get some of your chicken ? ( smirks )

HARRY: (Laughs) you can have whatever you want nialler.

------------------------------------------------------
*Louis after school*

ZAYN : Ay loueeh i dont want to make me my own food at Home and since you can't cook would ya mind going to nandos with me?

LOUIS: sure thing.

*at nandos*

ZAYN: what do you want to eat ?

LOUIS: I will eat the salad with chicken stripes. Please order for me I will just go to the toilet Kay?

ZAYN: okay.

*at the toilet*
( louis walks into the room and get smacked by a door )

HARRY: Oops.

LOUIS: Hi to you too. ( annoyed, looks up who is there ) I bet you did that on purpose.

HARRY: it wasn't on purpose I couldn't know that you would just come right at that moment. Idiot.

LOUIS: You can hear if someone is coming because the door makes noises if it gets opened or closed. So you planned that if I would come you will open the door so I will walk against it. Dumpass.

HARRY: (sarcastic) oh yes bc I am always paying attention to the Door noises when I am doing my business. And even if I would have, how should I have know that it is you and not somebody else?

LOUIS: pfff... I dont know you are the one who planned it! (Sees that harry is right but doesn't want to show it) I am to tried to discuss about something like that with an asshole like you.

HARRY: same here. I am much more intelligent than you so why I am I even talking to you.(rolls eyes)

LOUIS: how will you know how intelligent I am when you don't even know my notes ? ( rolls eyes as well)

HARRY: (annoyed and says abit provocative ) Louis Love , intelligence isn't all about notes.

LOUIS: (annoyed) Dont call me that !

HARRY: (confused) call you what ?

LOUIS: you just called me love... Dont do that !

HARRY: I haven't called you love.

LOUIS: you have. Dont play dump I heard it. And I dont like it.

HARRY: so you are saying I am not dump ? (Smirks)

LOUIS: what ?

HARRY: you just said that I am just playing dump so I am actually not dump. (Smirks even more)

LOUIS: Jesus you are getting on my nervs.

( both are washing hands, changing here and there annoyed glances, walking out of the room )

____________________________________

CHAPTER THREE. WHAT DO YOU THINK ? :))

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @/tommoftirwiin

THANKS FOR THE NICE COMMENTS AT THE LAST CHAPTER THEY MAKE ME REALLY HAPPY ! I LOVE YA x