Chapter twenty five

HARRY'S POV

The next day came around and I had to ask Jacob to be my fake boyfriend.. I am still not sure if that's a good idea but I have no idea what else to do. I walked through the huge front doors of our school and directly to Jacob. Oh and the other boys including Louis.

NIALL: hey hazza!

JACOB: hi, what's up Harry?

HARRY: can we talk please?

JAVOB: sure.

HARRY: alone... Its important.

JACOB: okay. Let's go then.

We walked towards an empty class room and sat down in two of the chairs in the back.

HARRY: soo...

JACOB: so...?

HARRY: so there is that thing about that someone and me and Niall planned something to get that thing working ya know?

JACOB: oh now I totally know what you are talking about haz.

HARRY: I like Louis.

JACOB: you mean you are crushing on him?

HARRY: I guess so.

JACOB: so you like like him.

HARRY: that's what I am trying to tell you yes. Can we go on please?

JACOB: sure. Go ahead Louis lover.

HARRY: Jc, its serious!

JACOB: I am sorry.

HARRY: Niall thought that we could maybe pretend to be a couple to make him jealous but first I have to ask you, so what do you think?

JACOB: okay.

HARRY: I understand if you don't want to do it, but ... Wait what?!

JACOB: I am doing it.

HARRY: didn't expected that answer to be honest.

JACOB: we are just faking it so it's okay.

HARRY: yep, wait are you even gay?

JACOB: no I am as straight as a ruler.

HARRY: okay thank you Jc for doing that for me.

JACOB: no problem, hopefully it will work.

HARRY: true. Are we going to start right now?

JACOB: Yep.

We walked out and suddenly I felt him grab my hand. When we saw the others we went to them and sat down at one of the benches. When we finally sat Jacob pulled his arm around me and the boys started to wonder and stare, expect for Niall he sat there smirking.

LIAM: are you two have a thing going on or something?

JACOB: yes! He just asked me if I would like to be his boyfriend and I was so happy and I still am, I mean we were dating before but that toped just everything.

LOUIS: you two were dating and you told nobody?

HARRY: we werent ready to come out because you know people think he is straight so maybe it would be a problem but everything went well didn't it love?

JACOB: with you by my side everything is perfect.

( Jacob kisses Harry's cheek)

LOUIS: *cough* ew *cough*

ZAYN: don't be so harsh loueh, it's sweet to see two people are happy together.

LOUIS: no its not sweet, they are not supposed to be In a relationship.

JACOB: and why not? That's actually pretty mean of you.

LOUIS: because... Because I don't like fags.

JACOB: ouch that hurts.

NIALL: you hadn't a problem with Harry being gay before so why now?

LOUIS: because he had no boyfriend and now I have to see two of my friends kissing that's disgusting.

HARRY: thanks Louis, thanks.

JACOB: well lets go then and make out somewhere Louis Cant see us. Bye lads.