chapter eight

{Still at Harrys House, in his Room}

Louis pov

Oh great now I will be alone with harry till the Dinner is ready... What am I supposed to talk about? Anne said we should get to know eachother... So maybe we could ask questions..

HARRY: maybe we could ask eachother questions to get to know us better ?

Okay that was weird... We just thought the same.

LOUIS: sure why not. Will you start or should I?

HARRY: you can go first.

LOUIS: hmm... What is your favoutite place to go in the future?

HARRY: maybe brisbayne (Brisbane, Australia)

LOUIS: you pronounce it wrong.

HARRY: what?

LOUIS: (speaks abit louder) You pronounce it wrong idiot.

HARRY: (annoyed) oh and how is it right ?

LOUIS: bris'bn.

HARRY: bris'bn ?

LOUIS: yes. Actually you should know how to pronounce the city you will travel to someday.

HARRY: Sorry (whispers) faggot.

LOUIS: what was the last part, I couldnt hear that?

HARRY: nothing...I just said we should go on. Shall we ?

LOUIS: sure. Its your turn.

HARRY: so what's your middle name?

LOUIS: William. When is your Birthday ?

HARRY: (whispers) Louis William Tomlinson...

Wow his voice sounds so soft and beautiful, Jesus.

LOUIS: do you want to answer my question?

HARRY: oh, yeah, sure. Hmm what was the quesion again?

Can't even listening this annoying fool.

LOUIS: (annoyed) when is your Birthday ?

HARRY: first February. Yours ?

LOUIS: 24th December.

HARRY: your Birthday is on Christmas?

LOUIS: (sarcastically) no way.

HARRY: (laughs) maybe you are
Santa Claus.

LOUIS: gosh, no I am not. Can we please go on?

HARRY: course. Let me think... Tell me an embarrassing story about you?

LOUIS: oh no. Once me and my friend were in a Hotel Room and we kinda got kicked out of the hotel because we were causing trouble.

(Both are laughing)

HARRY: what have you done ?

LOUIS: we accidentally broke the mirror playing golf... The feathers of the blanket were everywhere ... And maybe we wore the costumes of the service people and made jokes about the other guests.

HARRY: what have you told the other guests?

LOUIS: that if I would be them I wouldn't want to live here because here are ghosts and they hate it when their room is full with strangers. We made other jokes so the windows opened when we told them this and the lights were playing crazy. It was ridiculous.

HARRY: you are such a kid, you know that right ?

LOUIS: yeah I know.

(Both still laughing)

After awhile Anne called from downstairs and said that the Dinner is ready in a few minutes and we should come and put The dishes on the table. I have to admint that the last minutes with Harry was actually really cool. He seemed nice and I like this side of him. And I actually saw him laughing. That laugh with the dimples and all! That's so gorgeous! What no its not! Louis stay strong you have not just said that. When the table was ready and Gemma came down we just randomly talked and everything was fine. It is better then I expected. We finished eating and I offered to clean since Anne cooked.

ANNE: Louis, you don't have to do that you know ?

LOUIS: I know but I want to. Please do something else. Its totally okay with me.

HARRY: yes mum. He is right you should go and watch tv or anything. We will do the cleaning.

ANNE: Thanks guys, thats lovely.

she went upstairs, I guess in her room. Just then I realized that Harry had actually gave me right for once.

LOUIS: huh did Harry Styles just gave me right?

HARRY: don't get used to it Tomlinson.

LOUIS: (laughs) okay okay.

I had the wet towl in my hand and just then i had a brilliant idea...

HARRY: eww Louis ! Stop it!

Yeah I just hit him in the face with the wet towl. i am such a geni...

LOUIS: What the hell?!

HARRY: I would say that's karma. (Winks)

he just hit me with his towl. He will totally regret that.
We started a water fight and every now and then he tried to steal my towl. But no I don't let him. Instead I started ticke him.

HARRY: LOUEEHH, STO-O-P-P IT P-L-EA-S-S-E!

LOUIS: first you have to say that i am the King and I won.

HARRY: I won't ever say that!

Somehow we landed on the floor, he on top of me. I stared in his fucking gorgeous green eyes and couldn't breath for a second. He is so close. Wait?! Is he coming closer to my face?? Holy shit my heart beats so fast. I think that's not normal. What are we doing here ?? Help me god. Otherwise you don't have to help me... I don't have something against him that close to me.. what am I even sayi...I can feel his breath on my lips... Is he about to kiss me ?!! Oh god oh god oh god! What the hell is happening ??

____________________________________

End of chapter 8. :DD

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND I DON'T KNOW IF I WILL WRITE IN HARRYS POV.  ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!

THANKS FOR READING! <3