chapter six

I hope you won't mind, but I will change sometimes between the dialog writing and pov writing. I thought that I could write the thoughts better in pov writing.
____________________________________

{Still at Louis }

Louis pov

A good One hour later we still sit here and try to write anything...I have literally nothing in my head I could write down and I won't start about the melody... I am so untalented... How am I supposed to do this when i cant come up with any text or Melody. Hopefully Harry will have at least abit... He is playing at the guitar all the time but I haven't seen him writing anything, so I guess he has nothing as well ... Great we will get the best Grade ever for this god damn project. Why hates god me so much ?! First of all I have to work with this mommy son who is gay... At least I Call him that because I like to annoy him ... Obviously it works. Second I have no fucking idea what to do because we haven't really talked, expect for the first 15 minutes which were actually funny, but just because he looked ridiculous when he danced like an idiot and his beautiful curls flew around. Wait. what. I haven't said beautiful. No. Definitely not.

HARRY: sooooo since I have no idea what to do, I hoped you had something we could work with?

Yep. Great he has nothing as well. Can he please stop looking at me with this big green puppy eyes! Its driving me insane! Dont look at them louis. Be strong. But I want so bad ... They have just the perfect type of green... No you dont think so. His eyes have a ugly shade of green. Yep. Oh dear... He is definitely driving me insane!

HARRY: ( confused bc louis hasn't answerd and just looked away for a few minutes ) Louis ? Are you alright?

LOUIS: yeah yeah, sorry...

HARRY: Do you have some text written or a melody ?

LOUIS: actually no, i hoped you would have something..

HARRY: (sarcastically) awesome! One hour for nothing and I could spent the day with an asshole, who is ignorant and can't even say my name right.
Perfect really.

WHAT ?! This boy is so confusing holy moly. First he is nice and now he acts like a dick. Can someone please explain me whats going on in his head?!

LOUIS: I am sorry. But I couldn't choose to do that project with you ! I don't like it neither! And I would love to do it with someone else but I can't . So could we please just finish this fucking song and never ever do something together again?!

HARRY: Best suggestion you ever had Tommo.

LOUIS: (annoyed and angrie) Dont. Call. Me. Tommo.

HARRY: (provocative) aww why not little Tommo ?

LOUIS: only my friends and family members are allowed to call me that. And you are not my friend and obviously not a family member of mine.

HARRY: (still sarcastically and provocative and puts dramatically his hand on his heart) we are no friends ? Ouh Lou that hurt.

LOUIS: I hate you.

HARRY: I love you too loubear.

LOUIS: CAN'T YOU STOP CALLING ME NICKNAMES PLEASE ?! AND WHERE DO YOU EVEN KNOW THIS NICKNAME ?!

Only my family and closest friends know that ... So how could he..

HARRY: your little sister told me. (Smirks)

damn it. Why does she have to trust people that easily ?! (Rolls his eyes)

JAY: DINNER IS READY GUYS!

LOUIS: (whispers, embarrassed about his nickname which harry now knows) we should go eat.

(Going downstairs without a word and sit down )

JAY: how is your project going?

LOUIS: Not that good... I have nothing in my head I could write down.

HARRY: (teasing) I thought you were used to have nothing in your head.

LOUIS: oh yay because you have so much more in your head we could work with right?

(Both are silent)

JAY: You can't just write a song because you have to. You need to feel it. And In the right moment you will find it easy to write down the lyrics. If you put alot feelings into it it will turn out great. I belive in you guys. You will do it good.

HARRY: thank you Jay. I guess you are right. You are really cool you know ? (Whispers) much cooler then louis 100%.

Is he dump ?! I could hear that ! I am sorry but I am sitting right next to you, if you haven't noticed that ?!

JAY: (laughs) don't say that my boo is the coolest. When he was younger he wore caps the wrong way on his head and opened boxes and stuff at the right side when there actually stood you should open it at the left side. You know he felt really cool and bad. Didn't you ?

LOUIS: (whines) mummmm

What the hell ?! She can't just tell him stories about me when I was a 7 years old boy. For my defense my friends said I looked cool with that cap!

HARRY: aww yes you were really cool loubear! (Laughs)

Why have parents be so embarrassing ?! Sometimes I really hate her ! Okay what am I even saying I could never ever hate my mum.

JAY: There are a lot more stories about my little Loui..

LOUIS: (interrupts her) yes and we definitely don't want to hear them!

HARRY: i am really sorry. I would love to hear more stories about the cool little gangsta Lou, but I have to go home now. (To louis) I suggest we should try to write things at home by our self... Maybe something will come up.

LOUIS: alright. Bye then.

Finally he is gone. Puhh. Wait. Maybe he needs the guitar? Oh oh oh wait harry don't be gone please.

( gets the guitar and runs to catch harry )

LOUIS: HARREHHHHH!!!

( harry turns suddenly around and louis runs against him)

HARRY: what the fuck are you doing Lewis ?!

LOUIS: I am sorry I just thought you would maybe need the guitar since I don't need it because I can't play. ( awkwardly graps his neck )

HARRY: Thank you loubear! I would love to use it!

LOUIS: you are still not allowed to call me that.

HARRY: oh come on. Anyways i have to go. Good night
(Waits a moment ) Loubear. (Laughs and gets in the car and drives away)

LOUIS: urgh. Why ?! ... Good night Harold.

____________________________________

CHAPTER 6 Whoop whoop.
Hope you like it :))
Please comment your thoughts! Xx