chapter seventeen

Louis pov

Later I texted Eleanor and decided to meet up at 7pm.
To be honest I am really happy that we will meet after a few weeks again. I like her she is a nice girl. I heared the door bell ringing and opened it. I quickly hugged her and we headed to the kitchen and grapped something to eat and watched tv. We hung out quite a while and spent our time with cuddling and just randomly talking. It was great spending some time with her.

ELEANOR: Lou?

LOUIS: hmm?

ELEANOR: latly I found my self thinking ya know ?

LOUIS: about what el?

ELEANOR: about you, better say us... I mean we could maybe try it ? I wanted to say you that I have feelings for you for a long time now and I hope its mutal...

She awkwardly played with her hair and probably waited for me to say something. I thought of it and actually didn't thought it would be a bad idea. I mean everyone needs a chance or chonce as niall always says. What even is a chonce ?! Anyways I will learn to love her and hopefully it will work out great. As well I may get those thoughts of harry out of my head. Those are killing me.
After a few seconds I finally said yes and she seemed like the happiest person om earth. The rest of the day we spent cuddling and kissing on the couch. I didn't really felt that.... That thing. I guess that will come fro time to time. She even slept over and fell asleep in my arms. Her hair felt in my face here and there. Her hair is beautiful but i would
Prefer Harrys curls they are way softer and have a better shade of brown. Quickly I felt asleep myself and the next morning went like usally expect that Eleanor takes ages in the bathroom! What is she even doing In there nobody needs so much time for looking fresh. The tons of make up doesnt really make her look gorgeous. I would think she is more attractive without it, harry doesn't wear make up and looks beautiful though.
I found out that we both can't cook so we just went to Starbucks before school and grapped a coffee and some breakfast from the bakery next door.

_____________________

Harrys pov

The next morning I woke up wearing lous pullover he gave me. Its quite comfortable and has a nice smelling and obviously its from louis that's the main reason I like to wear it. Just imagine that he wore it and had nothing under it... How much I would like to see and touch his stomach and abs. Holy shit I always thought he would be a tiny little twat but now I know him better and would say he is really strong ... And hot. After about half an hour spending my time thinking about the specail someone I had to stand up and go to school. In 15 minutes I managed to fix my hair, made me look fresh, ate a bowl of cereal, brushed my teeth and packed my bag, now I am on my way to my car. I drove to school and was all happy to see Lou again, oh and all the other lads of course. When I enteried the school I saw niall, louis and Eleanor standing at niallers locker and were talking. what the living hell is Eleanor doing there ?! And why the fuck is Louis arm around her waist??? Someone want to explain what's going on?! As fast as I could I walked there and got attacked by niall.

NIALL: Haz! You won't believe what happend!

HARRY: wanna tell me ?

NIALL: these two have a thing going on !

HARRY: WH..what ?!

my mood immediately turned upside down and I wasn't happy anymore. I saw louis looking anywhere but me and that hurt me. I didn't even listened to Eleanor who was talking about their "perfect" relationship. Pff who is the perfect relationship? Elounor or larry. Obviously Larry bitches. As even. Louis is obviously straight and never ever will return my feelings. Why is being gay so fucking difficult?
I felt tears built in my eyes of the thought that louis and my feelings will never be the same so I just walked away.

________________

Nialls pov

WHAT THE LIVING BANANA JUNGLE MONKEY SHIT HELL IS THEIR FUCKING PROBLEM?! Its so obviously that harry and louis have feelings for eachother and louis doesnt want to except that he maybe is gay. That little bastdard shouldn't use el Like this. She is a nice girl but doesn't fit to louis. When I told harry that they had a thing I pretended to be happy for them but I actually hated the idea of them together. When harry heard of it I saw how hurt and sad he was and louis looked not better he seemed quilty and sad as well. Harry is supposed to stand next to you you idiot not that bananjungleworm girl named Eleanor ! Captain niall has to rule that relationship when they aren't able to come together themselves. But first let me eat something! I can't think with an empty tummy!

__________________________

I know thats a really short chapter and i am sorry for those pov changes so often. I hope you like it though :)) xx