chapter sixteen

Louis pov

Fuck I was about to kiss harry. That harry styles. Why? I am not even into guys so why did I wanted to kiss him so bad ?! Can someone please explain this to me ? Zayn obviously ruined the moment and called us outside. Only a few minutes and you know everything could have happend in the closet. Zayn you little shit. I really need to not think about harry in that way. I am straight and supposed to like girls. Eleanor is pretty hot.
After zayn called after us we walked outside and awkwardly sat down. I didn't really wanted to keep playing the game and by the looks from the others I could tell they didn't really wanted to as well. We watched tv and ordered pizza. After a while the door bell rung and I stood up to pay for the pizza. We ate it and kept watching movies. After about an hour I saw zayn and mary cuddled up on the couch. Harry seemed to sleep so I didn't bothered him. Mary seemed to fall assleep soon as well and it would be a lie if I would say i am active like a monkey who just ate bananas. My eyes closed here and there but I were still awake. At least I told my self so. Half an hour later I were sleeping tightly. The next morning came soon and the sun was shining directly in my face. I tried to search the clock that Usally stands next to the armchair. I couldn't found it and that was when I realized that I wasn't in the living room anymore. Instead I was laying in my bad with a curtain someone next to me. I wondered were zayn and mary were but I was to tired to overthink that. Even I didn't wanted to I had to wake up harry. We skipped school yesterday that's why we should go today. After I woke him up and made me ready to go I went down to prepare breakfast when i saw a message from zayn:

Ay louis mate, if u wonder why we aren't here anymore then don't worry we r fine. I carried you too upstairs yesterday and headed home. I even drove mary home and you know things are going well. Since you too were in the closet and we had time to talk we figured everything out and I even asked her out yesterday and she said fucking YES !! Can you believe that? No ? I am neither. I WILL GO OUT WITH THE BEAUTIFULST WOMAN ON THIS DAMN WORLD !!! Proud of me boo?

I quickly Texted him back that I am happy for him and he deserves it and all that stuff I know he would like to hear. But I have to say me and harry did a good job with project zary. Obviously it worked. When I saw harry entire the kitchen I smirked and just hugged him.

LOUIS: Harry! Guess what happend yesterday and tell me that we are fucking genius!

HARRY: (smiles big) IT WORKED?!

LOUIS: of course it does. The plan was from me and I am the best.

HARRY: Lou we are fucking genius!

We sadly departed from the Hug and I prepared two bowls of cereal for us. 15 minutes later we drove to school. We arrived and immediately saw niall, liam and zayn hanging out at a tree near our school entry. Zayn was smoking while niall just made a weird face probably he doesnt like the smelling or anything. We said hello to everyone and went to our classes. Soon it was lunch and I was sitting at our usal table and ate our "food" I dont know if you Can really call it food, more like disgusting shit out of doses? Yep that fits better. Have you seen the Thing on my plate ?! Its literally moving. Even that wants to run away from here. I sat next to niall and harry across from me. Suddenly a beautiful girl sat down next to me.

ELEANOR: hey louis. I was wondering if we could hang out again sometime. We havent done that for a long time.

LOUIS: id love to! I will just text you.

ELEANOR: alright I am glad you said yes.

_____________________

Harrys pov

Who is this fucking girl who thinks she can just walk here and steal my time I could be with louis ?! I mean I would love to hang out with him so why does she have to ruin it ?! And this cheek kiss ! Why the hell has she done that ?! I already don't like her. Trys to flirt with Lou... pfff. Those last days I may figured out that I maybe have feelings for the curtain someone with blue shining eyes named louis. Sadly he won't ever know... Now you will ask why ... Because he is straight and a few weeks ago he hated me. As well niall told me he would have feelings For Eleanor whoever that is. Wait. It may be the girl... Yeah that makes sense. I don't like her. You can't be mad at me because of that I mean she cant just flirt with louis, maybe they will end up together.. nahh. What am I even thinking, we will end up getting married and have kids called ziam and niam and larry. Obviously they will remind us of the boys and me and louis beause arry from my name and the l from louis. Genius harry. If that will ever happen... The actual point was that I may Like him and Cant do anything to make Louis like me back and then there is Eleanor who isnt really planning on helping me with louis... Actually exactly the opposite. Hopefully they won't come together!

_____________________________

the next chapters will involve eleanor and if she seems bad or anything don't be mad at me its just a fanfic. I really do like Eleanor in real life so. Hope you like this chapter! Xx