chapter twenty four

Harrys pov

Jacob came around I tried not to stare but I just couldn't help. That muscles and that ass dude he just looks stunning. When I saw him coming near me and liam I quickly turned to liam and punched is arm a few times to get his attention.

LIAM: ouch! Haz that hurts. What's your problem?!

HARRY: there is Jacob! Act like I just said something funny.

we both started laughing and then someone sat down next to liam.

JACOB: hope you don't mind me sitting here. What's so funny :

LIAM: harry just made a good joke.

JACOB: can I hear it ?

HARRY: ahm.... Actually it wasn't so funny..

JACOB: common tell me. Please

HARRY: okay...

(Bell rings)

HARRY: oh I aM sorry Maybe I can tell you another time. Have to go see ya around lads.

JACOB/LIAM: see you.

huh that could have been more awkward. Thank god to get me out of this situation.
I walked the halls down and saw Niall sitting outside leaning against a Tree so I decided to join hi, and have a little talk.

HARRY: Hey ni!

NIALL: what's up haz?

HARRY: not much.. Can I talk to you about something?

NIALL: always.

HARRY: you know Jacob ?

NIALL: that guy from vampire dairies?

HARRY: what ? No. I forgot you weren't with me in first lesson why was that ?

NIALL: i was at the doctors I may get a glasses.

HARRY: glasses fits you. You should choose a big nerdy one (laughs)

NIALL: okay.. So anyways what's about that Jacob guy?

HARRY: he is really sweet and all and I guess I maybe should move on from Louis because I know he won't ever feel the same for me. I guess he sees me like a best mate or anything and I dont want to ruin it by telling him how i fell. So you think i have a chance with Jacob ?

NIALL: Sure you have a chonce you are a nice good looking guy. Though I think you can't fall for someone in just one freaking day! You don't even know him really. You should loves his personality not only his looks, but I have to admit there's nothing wrong if the person is hot. You felt for Louis because of him being him and you know him better than anyone else. Tell me ten things about Jacob that aren't about his looks?

HARRY: his hai... His ey... Oh his smil... He is open To new things and really nice.

NIALL: tell me more.

HARRY:...

NIALL: see you can't think of anything else. Now tell me the things you like about Louis

HARRY: but Niall..

NIALL: no "but niall"s . Just start.

HARRY: so first of all I have to say that the way he cares is just adorable. Oh and the childish side of him Is so cute and when he tries to concentrate he bites his lip and that's so hot! And the way he acts around his friends and family is just perfect! Or how he when he starts dancing just because his Favourite movie or song is on. Lord his voice when he sings ! It's amaz...

NIALL: Harry hold on!

HARRY: sorry there just so many things I could say about him.

NIALL: that's what I mean, you love everything about Louis and you can't even say more then three things about Jacob.

HARRY: but... He is straight.

NIALL: how do you know did he ever said something like that ?

HARRY: no he just said something like: some people genuinely believe I am gay.

NIALL: see he never really denied it so there is still a chonce he is gay and likes you.

HARRY: your sure?

NIALL: yep.

HARRY: what should I do now ?

NIALL: you could make him jealous and see if it works. Maybe with Jacob.

HARRY: but I would hurt Jacob. I dont want him to be hurt.

NIALL: you can ask him to be your fake boyfriend. Maybe he says yes and he will help you.

HARRY: maybe I will talk to him and ask him... Hopefully this time your plan is working.

NIALL: I am the king of course it will work.

HARRY: Louis is the king..

NIALL: oh dude and you thought you could get over him but you are thinking about that boy 24/7.

HARRY: thanks nialler for clearing my head.

NIALL: no problem. Hey wanna go to nandos?

HARRY: to be honest I knew you would ask that.

NIALL: so it's a yes ?

HARRY: sure.

---------------------

Really short chapter I know but my phone is a little bitch at the moment and I can't type
Anything so I have to write on my I pad and that's sucks... Hope you like it tho :))