chapter five

{ at school }

HARRY: (whines) Niaaaallllllll I dont want to work with him! I know this wont work out well... Help me please ....

NIALL: as much as I would like to... I can't and you know that. Maybe you will have to try to just be nice to him for once. Maybe you will get along.

HARRY: are you kidding me ?! He is always the one starting fights...

NIALL: Dont be silly man ... Fights always came from two sides... So you are also the reason why you two are arguing 24/7.
Try to be nice and maybe he will be as well.

HARRY: I hate when you are right ... Maybe I should try...

NIALL: And again the Master Niall has the best answers to everything ! Baam (laughs)

HARRY: thanks Nialler. Hey aren't you meeting Maggie at 4pm ?

NIALL: yep! ( smiles exited)

HARRY: you know thats in 15 minutes right?

NIALL: WHAT ?! NO FUCKINGBANANASHITPOTATO ! I HAVE TO RUN ! BYE HARREH AND REMEMBER BE NICE !

HARRY: RUN FORREST RUN!!! GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PRINCESS LAD !

{At Harrys locker a few minutes after Niall has left}

LOUIS: Harold ? Would you mind doing the fucking project today ?

HARRY: I can't say no to that beautiful invitation.

LOUIS: Ha. Ha. So its up ?

HARRY: sure ... At yours or mine?

LOUIS: mine.

HARRY: okay. Lets go then ?

LOUIS: hmm

{Outside of school they are walking to Louis car}

HARRY: wow that's a cool car! I like it.

LOUIS: I know. You can't buy you a cool car like that right ? Bc you are a poor little baby.

HARRY: (annoyed bc he tries to be nice but louis isn't) CANT YOU BE NICE FOR ONCE ? I am trying as hard as I can to be nice to you but its really difficult when you are like this! So please would you do me a favour and be nice or at least try it ?

LOUIS: (abit shocked by Harrys outbrust) okay... Lets drive home shall we ?

HARRY: yeah.

{They are driving in silence only The music plays in the background. A few minutes later they are arriving)

LOUIS: Here we are. That's my Home. Please dont be shocked when you come in... I have 4 little sisters ...

HARRY: I won't. I love kids. (Smiles friendly at louis )

{When they come in two kids run to them and hug louis }

DAISY: LOUUU!

LOUIS: Hola my dear.

PHOBE: Lou... You know there is a guy with extrem curly hair behind you ... Do you ?

LOUIS: (laughs and ruffles Harrys Hair) Yes I do know. that's Harry, Harry those little princess are Daisy and Phobe, my little sisters.

DAISY: (hugs Harry and touches his Hair and giggles ) Hello curly haired Harry. You know your hair is really hairy (laughs about her own joke) its so soft ...I like you harry.

HARRY: (smiles at her ) you know I am using a good hair shampoo (winks). You hair is beautiful, just like you!

LOUIS: ( actually finds the way harry is with kids cute ) ay Harold don't flirt with my little sisters! (Pretends to protect Daisy)

HARRY: ( holds hands up in defense ) I would never do that. (Laughs along with all the others

JAY: ( comes out of the kitchen) Loubear you haven't told me you would bring a friend with you today, anyways doesn't matter (smiles friendly at Harry and hugs him) Hi I am Jay. Please feel like Home!

LOUIS: He is Not my friend...

HARRY: Thank you. By the way my Name Is Harry, not Harold Like a special someone calls me.(looks at louis who simply shrugs)

JAY: Nice to meet you Harry.

LOUIS: actually we have to do a project for school sooo would you mind that we are going upstairs mom?

JAY: okay. I will just make Dinner is pizza okay with you ?

HARRY: Thanks and yes. It was nice to meet you too.

{ louis graps harry by his waist and drags him to his room }

LOUIS: sooo this is my room. Dont touch anything!

HARRY: how am I supposed to write lyrics or the melody when I am not allowed to touch the pencil and the paper ?

LOUIS: true.... You Can sit at the chair there.

HARRY: Thanks king louis. I feel pleasured to be allowed to touch something. (Ironicly )

LOUIS: (rolls his eyes and whispers) idiot.

HARRY: Have you any ideas for a song ?

LOUIS: Nope ... We could use the guitar my dad bought me when I was younger ....but unfortanly I can't play ... Damn it.

HARRY: actually I can play the guiter.

LOUIS: (smiles) really?? You can use it if you want.

HARRY: I thought i am only allowed to touch the desk and the chair huh?

LOUIS: (rolls his eyes but laughs) GO AND USE THAT DAMN GUITAR YOU FOOL !

HARRY: woahh woahh no need to get loud man ! (Laughs along and graps the guitar ) wow, beautiful.

LOUIS: Me or the guitar ?

HARRY: obviously the guitar. You are less beautiful than that gosh gorgeous guitar. (Laughs)

LOUIS: Liar liar.

HARRY: (sings) LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE ....

LOUIS: what the hell ?! (Brust out laughing ) you are so weird.

HARRY: I know you like it.
( dances to turn on louis but makes fun of it and it looks Like he would have squirrels in his pants)

LOUIS: (sarcastically but laughs bc Harry looks hilarious) you are so right.

{They are actually having a fun time , sometimes they are arguing about these and that but all in one they get along }
------------------------------------------------------
YEAA SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD CAME OUT ! AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH ! ITS AMAZING !

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND HAVE A GREAT DAY ! Xx